+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 991 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

I've nothing against ID cards, per se (before all this shite happened), but not used as a tool to discriminate against those of us who'll be refusing a vaccine!!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm guy.

I tend to think that they are needed, but like you I think that vaccination is/should be a choice.

There was talk on the radio (Jeremy Vine "call in") about charging people for hospital treatment should they refuse vaccination and contract the virus, slippery slope in my opinion what other choices that people make should result in having to pay for hospital treatment - drinking too much, eating too much, smoking, taking drugs, driving too fast? the possibilities are endless.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I think ID cards are needed, but only for the reasons necessary before Covid came. As for the rest, nothing like that would surprise me. As I said though, if they want a civil war, they're going about it the right way!

In terms of vaccines, the question now isn't 'Will they be made mandatory?', but rather 'How many loss of freedoms/restrictions will be imposed upon those who refuse one, in order to force them to change their minds?'

And we thought we lived in a free country!!!!!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    I tend to think that they are needed, but like you I think that vaccination is/should be a choice.

There was talk on the radio (Jeremy Vine "call in") about charging people for hospital treatment should they refuse vaccination and contract the virus, slippery slope in my opinion what other choices that people make should result in having to pay for hospital treatment - drinking too much, eating too much, smoking, taking drugs, driving too fast? the possibilities are endless.
    Slippery slope indeed. Plus I do believe that we’re already charged for hospital treatment - whether we need it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I've also heard he can't get the doors on his cars to work reliably.
    Not quite sure how that parallels to the medical teams taking and processing his tests.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    precisely why I would like to see ID cards - mind you, they would need to be forgery proof and I am not sure that is possible?
    And would you pay for them? The Blair government talked about introducing them, and I think they were wanting to charge you ~ £100.

I already have photo ID: a photo driver's licence; a current passport - and my bus pass (though I'm not sure if that is accepted). Why should I have to pay anything to prove my existence?
    Barry

I'm Steve.

There's a terrific Joke about Frank Sinatra. He turns up in the local bank. The (female) teller recognises him immediately. Tells him she loves his records.

He wants to cash a cheque. She is bound by Bank rules. Can you prove you are Frank Sinatra? I mean, REALLY?

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    And would you pay for them? The Blair government talked about introducing them, and I think they were wanting to charge you ~ £100.
    They would have to be free - some families have to use food banks, so they obviously couldn't afford to pay for them, perhaps they could be a "gift from the nation" to welcome each newborn child in to the community

already have photo ID: a photo driver's licence; a current passport - and my bus pass (though I'm not sure if that is accepted). Why should I have to pay anything to prove my existence?
    From my point of view it is not so much about proving who you are, but proving that you actually have a legal right to reside in this country.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Geoff.

RFID implants for all. Problem solved!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Its not about proving who you are though Barry, its about taking away one's rights if you don't comply with whatever Bollox they come out with next!
    I already have photo ID: a photo driver's licence; a current passport - and my bus pass (though I'm not sure if that is accepted). Why should I have to pay anything to prove my existence?
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post

Its not about proving who you are though Barry, its about taking away one's rights if you don't comply with whatever Bollox they come out with next!
    Exactly - in the current situation, that's the MAIN point!!

Marco.
    Main System

+ Reply to Thread