+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 991 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636676726 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Steve.

I didn't follow Karl Mullis precisely to the end of his musings.

After about 5 seconds I was convinced he was Mad as a box of Frogs.

Get your Jab.

Attachment 29193

Believe me. Everything else is worse.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

I rest my case!
    Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post
    I didn't follow Karl Mullis precisely to the end of his musings.

After about 5 seconds I was convinced he was Mad as a box of Frogs.

Get your Jab.

Attachment 29193

Believe me. Everything else is worse.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    So what sort are you then, and what exactly are you trying to say, if your trying to say that your from the smart camp, you know; the one that does no real research, and completey rely on the words of those in positions of power who have lied to us, time after time in the past, good luck with that!
    One last ditch attempt, here's Karl Mullis, you know, the original inventor of the PCR test, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTWN_PJ8t2o
    The guys name is Kary Mullis...or are you confusing him with Karl Popper??..The PCR test is about as much use as a chocolate Kettle..although I do agree with Kary's opinion of Fauci
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

Oh...and you might want to look into Mullis's death in 2019...was it pneumonia??...Hmmmm I wonder, did he die of this virus that doesn't exist??
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

Sorry Alan, slip of the keyboard, but you knew from the video who i was refering to.
    Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    The guys name is Kary Mullis...or are you confusing him with Karl Popper??..The PCR test is about as much use as a chocolate Kettle..although I do agree with Kary's opinion of Fauci
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.

No comment, apart from the fact that they are still using this Mad as a bucket of frogs [Stevens words not mine] PCR test as the main tool for shutting us all in our houses and frightening many wittless to the point that they will accept anything in the hope that it will allow them to get back to the life they had before all this came about.
    Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    Oh...and you might want to look into Mullis's death in 2019...was it pneumonia??...Hmmmm I wonder, did he die of this virus that doesn't exist??
    Nikola Tesla

I'm Steve.

When it comes to matters of Life and Death, I get serious. I know this Science stuff.

No way I am spending time on the Crazies like Karl or Kary Mullis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTWN_PJ8t2o

Man has Crazy Eyes. Should be institutionalised, IMO.

Simple stuff really. Thing is, the Crazies threaten my Life. And yours.

If you had followed the link Alan put up, you would know that he died in 2019, as for the rest of your comments, lets not go there, unless your prepared to read some informative material from the Crazies, i guess not...
    When it comes to matters of Life and Death, I get serious. I know this Science stuff.

Nikola Tesla

I'm Gary.

I’m sure you are confident in your “Science Stuff” when was your Nobel Prize awarded? I only have my common sense to decide how logical threats are using all sources available equally.

There are many Crazies around that threaten us, Main Stream Media belief generally responsible, and in the UK the Government seems to have its abundance of Butterfly decision makers creating Chaos!

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread