+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 312 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3120

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

  1. #2301
    Join Date: May 2009

    Location: gone away

    Posts: 4,870
    I'm joe.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light Dependant Resistor View Post
    As example The Republicans are the conservative party, but Trump would have you believe the Republicans represent working American's.
    And Boris would have you believe that the Tories represent working-class Britons. They don't.

    But actually, the US situation is very different from ours. The Republicans led the fight against slavery (Abraham Lincoln was a Republican), and Southern Democrats were far more right-wing, certainly in terms of racial policies, up until the 1960s. It was JFK, and then LBJ, who took on the Southern Democrats, and the Republicans, under Nixon and his successors, veered to the right to pick up the votes of those who thought the Democrats were becoming more 'socialist' (though nowhere near as socialist as Britain became after WW2). The Democrats have for a long time been split between the likes of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, the latter representing the more radical approach, and Trump has cashed in on this split.

  2. #2302
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 27,976
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I totally see where you're coming from, Chris, and in some ways think you're right. However, in terms of the theory I've just presented, it's very important to firmly fixate on the notion that 'Trump is on a journey to dismantle and eradicate the elite'. o.
    Trump's not on a journey to anywhere.
    Current Lash Up:

    *Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *


    'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

  3. #2303
    Join Date: May 2009

    Location: gone away

    Posts: 4,870
    I'm joe.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    There is a suggestion in some places that Trump was put into power as president of the US to ensure that Hilary Clinton didn't get in [as she was considered as being a key member of the establishment, the same as her husband, and would therefore have pushed the elite's agenda], so that he could commence plans to dismantle and eradicate the global elite (I'll get to who they are in a minute, as you keep asking) and those with nefarious intentions of achieving world rule, and of course who are said to be behind much of what's happening now in respect of this pandemic, and the global lockdown surrounding it.

    Therefore, with that in mind, Trump falling out with Fauci, the WHO and Gates over COVID (and now threatening to shutdown Twitter and Facebook) starts to make sense... I'm not saying they (the 'conspiracy theorists') are right, but if looking at it that way, some of the dots join up. The Twitter and Facebook thing [also YouTube] is because Trump believes that their respective owners are part of the establishment, and therefore wish to protect their best interests, which is why they've been shutting down 'free speech' and removing anything that challenges the establishment agenda.

    Now in that respect, you can either think that taking down and censoring discussions about 'dodgy vaccines', etc, and anything else that doesn't fit with what they (the establishment) want people to believe, and purport as being 'dangerous to public health', is the correct thing to do, if you don't believe in the 'conspiracy theories' - or if you take a different view, the one I suspect Trump is taking, in that the social media platforms in question are doing MORE HARM than good, in terms of preventing him from taking power away from and dismantling the global elite (or 'deep state', as it's sometimes referred to), by applying censorship to anything that threatens the truth from getting out about what *actually* could be happening, then you can see some logic in it.

    Now, I'm not saying I'm right. I'm simply applying some lateral thinking/a different perspective to the situation, in order to ascertain whether what's happening now, and the situation we currently find ourselves in, might be rather different form what the 'powers that be' want us to believe.
    So, to protect free speech, it's necessary to destroy it?

    It's not so much that I don't believe conspiracy theories, more that they are often mutually contradictory. As I mentioned up-thread, one theory (and the one favoured by Trump), is that the virus was created in a Chinese lab and inadvertently or deliberately released. If deliberately released, this was with the aim of destroying the West. Other theories suggest that the virus is just 'bad flu', and that Big Pharma has exaggerated its severity so that they can make lots of money. Or, again, that it's all a plot by Bill Gates to implant everyone with microchips. Then you have the David Icke 'it's all done via G5 phone masts' theory, though he's such an obvious lunatic that he can be safely ignored, or laughed at. Now, they can't all be right, but they might all be wrong. The virus might just be a virus that leaped from animals to humans, as many have done over the centuries, and scientists, medics and politicians are having to learn as they go along precisely how the virus is transmitted, how it effects individuals, and how it can best be controlled. In all this, there are conflicting interests between businesses who want to keep making money, medics who want to keep people safe, and politicians who want to remain popular. The latter will take any credit for what goes right, and shift the blame for anything that goes wrong, preferably on to 'experts'.

    The other problem with conspiracy theories is that they suggest both that an all-powerful elite controls everything and that anyone who poses as anti-establishment is a) genuine and b) able to overcome the supposedly all-powerful elite. Now, if I was a member of a powerful elite, the very first thing I'd do would be to create an 'anti-establishment' candidate, and make damn sure he won all the necessary elections. Otherwise, what's the point of being powerful? This candidate could then close down dissenting media, dismiss any experts who said the wrong things, and claim that his political enemies were 'traitors'. Funnily enough, the Trump approach is beginning to look more and more like that of the Chinese government, which heavily censors the media, locks up dissenters, and doesn't allow any opposition.
    Last edited by Joe; 28-05-2020 at 11:50.

  4. #2304
    Join Date: Sep 2013

    Location: North Island New Zealand

    Posts: 1,687
    I'm Chris.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I totally see where you're coming from, Chris, and in some ways think you're right. However, in terms of the theory I've just presented, it's very important to firmly fixate on the notion that 'Trump is on a mission to dismantle and eradicate the elite'. Until that's been achieved, nothing else is more important to him, while subsequently minimising, as far as possible, any 'collateral damage' inflicted upon those whose best interests he's trying to protect. In effect, some lateral thinking must be applied.

    Therefore, could Trump mean "terminate health care", in the sense of what it represents in its current form, i.e. controlled by the 'big pharma' [the kind Gates influences and supports], as they're often referred to, with their nefarious intentions, who could be 'in the pockets' of the global elite? And then afterwards, that control given to someone else with a more ethical and humanitarian agenda? Thus returning control, as it were, to the people.

    And conversely, could the Democrats [who arguably represent the interests of the global elite] be "supporting health care", in an abstract sense, because it's essentially run and controlled by the 'big pharma', and therefore that suits their agenda?

    Again, I'm not saying I'm right, and I don't know a great deal about US politics, but it would at least fit the theory I've just presented, and therefore, if I am right in that respect, then one needs to look at the bigger picture and view things a little differently from before.

    Marco.
    Yes I see your point too about the big pharma. Trump if he is on that journey to eradicate the elite, is only being used as a petty pawn, in fact a soon to be discarded pawn by his own party, as there is nothing more they desire, than money elitism and using humanity for their own aims at what ever cost that is. Hence my reference to Frank Zappa's very clever lyrics.

    Some statistics to mull over are 35 world conflicts in the last 100 years commenced by Republican administrations and 23 by Democrats. The aim should be zero ... lets see if that can happen ?

    What is disturbing is the lack of proper planning to eradicate Covid 19 , it could have been a moment where everyone stayed at home, where borders closed , but we see, you would have to say is total stupidity, encouraging people back to work as though its all going to be right tomorrow. https://twitter.com/i/status/1264374557860716544

  5. #2305
    Join Date: Feb 2013

    Location: W Lothian

    Posts: 68,936
    I'm Grant.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Trump's not on a journey to anywhere.
    his only likely journey will be in a white van(maybe a Dodge Woodie in the states) if he's not careful..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

    **Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

    RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

  6. #2306
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 27,976
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    . Funnily enough, the Trump approach is beginning to look more and more like that of the Chinese government, which heavily censors the media, locks up dissenters, and doesn't allow any opposition.
    How can that be the Trump approach when the Constitution prevents him from doing any of those things?

    The Trump approach is to talk nonsense day and night. That anybody still bothers to commentate on what he says let alone take it seriously baffles me.

    A stand-alone President has very little power to do anything, at least post-Nixon. He no longer has a majority in Congress so all he can do is issue Executive Orders. Which in practice means he can do very little.

    The US President is in no way analogous to a British Prime Minister. Look at the Constitution. The President is head of the Armed Forces. That's it. Even the Executive Orders were something that successive Presidents brought in gradually under the wire. A lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. Both from Trump and his detractors.

    But it's something for the media to fill airtime with and the lefties to get all agitated about. As if they needed more to get agitated about which they don't of course. But they love it, bless them.
    Current Lash Up:

    *Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *


    'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

  7. #2307
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Wrexham, North Wales, UK

    Posts: 97,610
    I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    So, to protect free speech, it's necessary to destroy it?
    I suspect only temporarily, to eradicate those who are corrupt and serving the agenda of the elite. I suspect that Trump's view is that it's more important to stop those who are hiding (what he believes) represents the REAL truth, than in allowing said social media platforms to continue with their censorship, even if it's also in some ways counterproductive.

    Allowing such censorship to continue would fundamentally scupper his plan, in that if everyone is brainwashed into believing that any attack on the behaviour of the authorities simply represents a 'conspiracy theory', then it'd be much harder for him to get people to 'wake up'. I guess it comes down to choosing your priorities, in terms of temporarily winning the battles you know you can win, before emerging victorious, after having won the WAR...

    I'll get to the rest later, as once again I have a busy day ahead in the garden! Until then, however, aren't you at all suspicious about how heavily Gates' father was involved with the Rockefellers? Was that simply a 'happy accident'? Have you actually watched the video in full??

    And what was Epstein doing there, I wonder? Another 'happy accident'? Perhaps Gates is also involved in sex trafficking, and as guilty as no doubt (to anyone who isn't stupid or blinded by patriotism) Prince Andrew is? Maybe someone should take a look into that in more detail...?

    But of course, if so, it'll all have been 'hushed up' or swept under the carpet, as happened with Saville and Dando. Quite simply, no matter the extent of the 'dodgy dealings' of the rich, powerful and well-connected of this world, one way or another they're always protected, and so get away with it. However, one day I firmly believe that they'll get their comeuppance...

    As the girl in the above video said (and btw, some of the content there is extremely damning of Gates and his whole involvement in this pandemic, especially 'his' dubious vaccine): every time you go down a rabbit hole, for some reason there's always the same creatures lurking at the bottom.... And I'm NOT buying for one second that that's all simply an 'unfortunate coincidence'!

    Laters

    Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

    Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

  8. #2308
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Wrexham, North Wales, UK

    Posts: 97,610
    I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    How can that be the Trump approach when the Constitution prevents him from doing any of those things?

    The Trump approach is to talk nonsense day and night. That anybody still bothers to commentate on what he says let alone take it seriously baffles me.

    A stand-alone President has very little power to do anything, at least post-Nixon. He no longer has a majority in Congress so all he can do is issue Executive Orders. Which in practice means he can do very little.

    The US President is in no way analogous to a British Prime Minister. Look at the Constitution. The President is head of the Armed Forces. That's it. Even the Executive Orders were something that successive Presidents brought in gradually under the wire. A lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. Both from Trump and his detractors.

    But it's something for the media to fill airtime with and the lefties to get all agitated about. As if they needed more to get agitated about which they don't of course. But they love it, bless them.
    Well, as I said, I *really hope* that you're right, so we'll see... Perhaps at the moment the 'good guys' (on Trump's side), and who currently occupy important and influential positions in American business and politics, outweigh the bad, i.e. those facilitating the agenda of the elite, and so Trump doesn't need to have 'full power', in order to fulfil his plan?

    It's been suggested that lawsuits have been filed against a number of high-level businessmen and leading politicians in America, guilty of many illegalities and corruption, with proof to back that up, and which are 'ready to go', as soon as it's deemed as the right time to push the button (apparently around mid to end of June), and that arrests will follow. Therefore, if true, the shit's about to hit the fan, BIG TIME...

    Essentially, the same technology, which has for years been used to covertly spy on us, has been successfully used by 'us' to covertly spy on them, and that's where the evidence has come from, showing that some truly 'big bugs' have been very, VERY bad boys!!

    Right, must dash......

    Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

    Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

  9. #2309
    Join Date: May 2009

    Location: gone away

    Posts: 4,870
    I'm joe.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I suspect only temporarily, to eradicate those who are corrupt and serving the agenda of the elite. I suspect that Trump's view is that it's more important to stop those who are hiding (what he believes) represents the REAL truth, than in allowing said social media platforms to continue with their censorship, even if it's also in some ways counterproductive.

    Allowing such censorship to continue would fundamentally scupper his plan, in that if everyone is brainwashed into believing that any attack on the behaviour of the authorities simply represents a 'conspiracy theory', then it'd be much harder for him to get people to 'wake up'. I guess it comes down to choosing your priorities, in terms of temporarily winning the battles you know you can win, before emerging victorious, after having won the WAR...
    I think Trump's only concern is to stop anyone saying anything remotely bad about him, and that he doesn't give a flying fuck about press freedom, or combatting 'the elite'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

    I'll get to the rest later, as once again I have a busy day ahead in the garden! Until then, however, aren't you at all suspicious about how heavily Gates' father was involved with the Rothschilds? Was that simply a 'happy coincidence'? Have you actually watched the video in full??

    And what was Epstein doing there, I wonder? Another 'happy accident'? Perhaps Gates is also involved in sex trafficking, and as guilty as no doubt (to anyone who isn't stupid or blinded by patriotism) Prince Andrew is? Maybe someone should take a look into that in more detail...?
    Yes, I've watched the video in full, twice in fact. I don't find anything suspicious about Gates' father being involved with the Rockefellers. (The video doesn't mention the Rothschilds at all, as far as I can see). Rich people tend to know other rich people.

    As for Bill Gates himself, he's obviously a very clever bloke who's made lots of money through giving people what they want; specifically, personal computers like the ones you and I are using. The richest person in the world is currently Jeff Bezos, head of Amazon, who also made lots of money through giving people what they want; in his case, the ability to buy almost anything and have it delivered to your door in a matter of a day or two. That's how people make fortunes. To do that you need to be a) clever and b) driven. Very clever and driven people can come across as being a bit weird; indeed the video's narrator seemed to find Gates' nerdiness incredibly amusing, whereas it's actually a large part of what made him successful.

  10. #2310
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Wrexham, North Wales, UK

    Posts: 97,610
    I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

    Default

    Sorry, my mistake - I meant Rockefellers. Now amended... We'll have to disagree in terms of there not being a suspicious connection between them though, certainly one a little less simplistic than you've offered.

    Gates is undoubtedly a nerd, and I highly suspect, autistic. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but it can be when the skills it provides you with naturally are abused....

    As for your other points, I'll get to those later. It's interesting that you should mention Amazon!

    Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

    Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •