+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 991 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    Ohh, i see, you mean the one about the guide stones, well, i didnt actualy look to see what site it came from to be honest, there were many sites that listed info about the guide stones, i just happen to pick that one, either way; it doesent make them; or the info written on them any less real!
    The stones may well be real (I've not been to Georgia recently, or at all), but it's a bit of a reach from the existence of some stones to the idea of a global elite aiming to eliminate nine-tenths of the world's population. And the theory is based on what? A book some random person read in a public library! Call me an old-fashioned pedant, but my idea of academic rigour is something a bit stronger than that.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Not everyone is so fortunate. As I type this, I am looking out over a large garden, across fields to a forest 1/2 mile away. Plenty of nice walks across fields or through the forest and into a picturesque small town. However, for the majority, they have tiny gardens, with a fence all round or live in flats or apartments with no garden at all and outside there are just roads with traffic and other people.

I understand why they all flock to the seaside or beauty spots to escape the claustrophobic misery. Personally, I wouldn't because there are no loos open and half the point in going to these places is to enjoy a nice meal and a drink but that won't happen. I'd far rather be at home but for many, they would like to be anywhere else.
    Yes, BUT - only to sit in a miserably 'claustrophobic' traffic jam for hours, inside a miserably 'claustrophobic' car, and if they were VERY lucky, on a miserably 'claustrophobic' beach, jammed together like sardines, with all the other 'escapees from claustrophobic misery' - and then 'enjoy' the same on the journey home...

I wouldn't even DREAM of doing that if things were normal, never mind now, as I have a strict policy of wherever there are huge crowds and queues of people, I'm off in the opposite direction!

Let's hope that it hasn't increased the spread the virus then, eh, as long as they all feel better now?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Your an old-fashioned pedant!
    Seriously though, the stones have been there since 1980, i came accross info on them many years ago now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    The stones may well be real (I've not been to Georgia recently, or at all), but it's a bit of a reach from the existence of some stones to the idea of a global elite aiming to eliminate nine-tenths of the world's population. And the theory is based on what? A book some random person read in a public library! Call me an old-fashioned pedant, but my idea of academic rigour is something a bit stronger than that.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Call me an old-fashioned pedant, but my idea of academic rigour is something a bit stronger than that.
    He's still entitled to his opinion though, without it belittling, so kindly respect that. If you're back here just to take the piss, Joe, then feel free to piss off again - and this time make it permanent, or I can do that for you. I trust however, that you'll prove me wrong

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm joe.

We went to the beach yesterday. Actually, we'd intended to visit the ruins of a Priory, but having walked several miles, we found they were closed. So we walked across the headland to a quiet beach, and sat down to eat our lunch and recover before heading home (no traffic jams either way). By a strange coincidence, our elder daughter and her boyfriend went to visit the same Priory yesterday afternoon, when it was still closed. They were chased by some frisky heifers, which fortunately hadn't been there when we made our visit. Today I have mostly been sat on my fat arse.

I'm Jon.

I think some people need to loosen their tin foil hats a bit as its obviously cutting off the blood supply to the brain.

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    It's actually a company called AstraZenica, which of course is heavily linked with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (see video below for a partial explanation), and also via the 'Access to Medicine Index 2016', which is funded by said Foundation. I'd urge people to watch this short video, outlining the history/business practices of said company:

Pay particular attention [at 4.48 in the video] to the mention of 'Artificial Intelligence for healthcare', and the intended implications/purpose of that!

You can see here how motivated Bill Gates is to get this done: https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/Wh...VID-19-vaccine

...and it's OBVIOUS why, as he stands to gain massively, financially, from having 'his' vaccine patented!!

Human Powered Crypto-mining System: https://blockchain.news/news/bill-ga...s-oscar-winner

The above is also worth reading, in terms of how this new technology could be misused, and facilitated by the vaccine, for the purpose of creating the aforementioned AI for healthcare, and making people more susceptible to being controlled.

Given all of the above, would YOU trust being injected with this so-called 'vaccine' for COVID-19? Especially when there is very likely no guaranteed chance of it being effective for the purpose it's purportedly being used for, quite simply because viruses, by their very nature, are constantly evolving entities.

Me? I wouldn't touch this so-called 'vaccine' with a bargepole!!

Marco.
    Thats you and me both Markie boy, no way! not if i can help it.

Thing is whatever 'they' want us to be injected with, to fulfil their will and agenda, the scenario and 'reason' / excuse to be able to do it will have already been laid out, pretty much like what we have right now, ie: there's a disease so everyone needs to be inoculated to stop its spread blah blah, type thing !!

If you say no, the scene will have already been set to the point that the ill informed or those who are blind to the real truth of this world, will have you off as a rebel, trouble maker, conspiracist, not wanting to help stop the spread so that things can get back to 'normal' and move on in the world, for the better good.

Worse still, is if they really want to lay it on in getting the masses to confirm to what they want to implement, they'll stop you from travelling by linking this to your passport, ie: if you're 'immunised' your free to travel, if you're not then that's that, passport invalid !....

As Marco says, I would not trust any compulsory, national immunisation and any insistence by the powers, that I must and will be injected, otherwise / or else.... no way.

Something like this will happen at some point though, the mechanisms, will, desire and plan for it to be so has been going on in the back ground for years now and I believe they have no intention of not implementing this new way and order of things.

Revelation 13 is pretty much this and speaks of a time where the people will be caused to receive a mark. To add to the dilemma, you'll neither be able to buy or sell without it, which ties in with a cashless society which most people will have heard being spouted or mentioned from decades back.

The bottom line is that we are not to take that mark. We are Gods very own and not the 'property' of any other or thing, whether power, principality - whatever. Revelation makes it clear that there will be consequence for those who are deceived, seduced or succumb to taking/receiving it.

Everyone has to make there own decisions and do what sits right with them. I know what sits right with me and what i will and wont do.

Some decisions in life are not easy or comfortable ones, this type of scenario or situation would most definitely be one of those
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Jon.

LOL, the timing for that after my previous post was perfect.
    Personally i'd not trust a word that Ben Fellows says, but thats just me.

I'm joe.

I'd always thought that 'the mark of the beast' was barcodes, but I guess they're yesterday's thing.

Actually, the cashless society aspect is here already; I haven't used cash in a shop for several weeks now, and my wallet remains empty as I haven't needed/bothered to visit a cashpoint for some time.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Thats you and me both Markie boy, no way! not if i can help it.

Thing is whatever 'they' want us to be injected with, to fulfil their will and agenda, the scenario and 'reason' / excuse to be able to do it will have already been laid out, pretty much like what we have right now, ie: there's a disease so everyone needs to be inoculated to stop its spread blah blah, type thing !!

If you say no, the scene will have already been set to the point that the ill informed or those who are blind to the real truth of this world, will have you off as a rebel, trouble maker, conspiracist, not wanting to help stop the spread so that things can get back to 'normal' and move on in the world, for the better good.

Worse still, is if they really want to lay it on in getting the masses to confirm to what they want to implement, they'll stop you from travelling by linking this to your passport, ie: if you're 'immunised' your free to travel, if you're not then that's that, passport invalid !....

As Marco says, I would not trust any compulsory, national immunisation and any insistence by the powers, that I must and will be injected, otherwise / or else.... no way.

Something like this will happen at some point though, the mechanisms, will, desire and plan for it to be so has been going on in the back ground for years now and I believe they have no intention of not implementing this new way and order of things.

Revelation 13 is pretty much this and speaks of a time where the people will be caused to receive a mark. To add to the dilemma, you'll neither be able to buy or sell without it, which ties in with a cashless society which most people will have heard being spouted or mentioned from decades back.

The bottom line is that we are not to take that mark. We are Gods very own and not the 'property' of any other or thing, whether power, principality - whatever. Revelation makes it clear that there will be consequence for those who are deceived, seduced or succumb to taking/receiving it.

Everyone has to make there own decisions and do what sits right with them. I know what sits right with me and what i will and wont do.

Some decisions in life are not easy or comfortable ones, this type of scenario or situation would most definitely be one of those
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

+ Reply to Thread