+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 991 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291691 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    statistics about the demography of crime in london are published by the government and unsurprisingly, they are so stereotypical as to be almost ridiculous. Needless to say, nobody seems to say much about this.
    they have been done for scotland too by scottish office.. Unpublished of course
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    they have been done for scotland too by scottish office.. Unpublished of course
    Presumably to protect the guilty? Like when the faces get blurred out on these cop shows. Too much of this going on - name and shame, that's what I say
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

I know it's controversial, but as someone who is staunchly anti-establishment and who deeply values his freedom, almost above all else, (and whilst fully acknowledging the threat of this virus), I have some sympathy with the following, as I worry about where things *could* potentially be going, if not kept in check: https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/05/1.../?ncid=webmail

Therefore I feel it deserves flagging up here.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

Ive a mate who has a brother in the scottish office.. He says the cops have been overstepping their authority and have been warned to step back...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Yes, there are many good, dedicated members of our police force, keen to make a difference in the RIGHT way, for the greater good of society, but there are also a number of only-too-willing-to-become 'mini-Hitlers', who thrive on abusing their authority, and indeed take great delight in imposing their control upon people, and thus are using the opportunity that this pandemic has created to demonstrate their dictator-like tendencies!

This is where it's important that we, the people of the UK, don't allow this virus to become the very excuse that the authorities need to impose restrictions upon our longterm freedom, and which impinge on our basic HUMAN RIGHTS. Therefore, whilst I fully appreciate the need for monitoring and minimising the effect of this virus on our population, it MUST NOT be at the expense of *longterm* huge cost to our freedom!!

I, for one, will not allow myself to effectively be under house arrest forever, or live in a heavily-surveilled police state, controlled by the establishment, and would fight against that and protect my freedom and basic human rights, to the death!!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

Pisses me off.. Boris and minions should be up on murder charges.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/flying-into-the-height-of-madness-no-checks-on-illegal-ba-holidaymakers-leaving-and-none-coming-back-as-thousands-arrive-every-day-no-wonder-were-the-sick-man-of-europe/ar-BB149jpf?ocid=spartanntp
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

Try an unbroken link instead: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coron...cid=spartanntp

And yes, I agree with your sentiments!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Try an unbroken link instead: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coron...cid=spartanntp

And yes, I agree with your sentiments!

Marco.
    really must get round to learning to do that...
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

Lol, it's a piece of piss, mate

But yes, whatever anyone may have thought of Corbyn, he was clearly at heart a humanitarian and pacifist, important traits for any decent/well-adjusted human being to have, and which are clearly shared by his brother, who was part of the protest I linked to earlier.

Therefore, one wonders if Labour had won the election, and Corbyn had been PM, instead of dithering Boris, if he'd have allowed so many of our people to die unnecessarily from this virus, simply as a result of outrageous ineptitude and incompetence.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol, it's a piece of piss, mate

But yes, whatever anyone may have thought of Corbyn, he was always at heart a humanitarian and pacifist, important values for any decent person to hold, and which are clearly shared by his brother, who was part of the protest I linked to in the article earlier.

Therefore, one wonders if Labour had won the election, and Corbyn had been PM, instead of dithering Boris, if he'd have allowed so many of our people to die unnecessarily from this virus, simply as a result of outrageous ineptitude and incompetence.

Marco.
    Dunno I've always leaned to the left, but only joined the Labour party to try and vote him out, quietly impressed by Kier so far as he takes Billy Bluster apart every Wednesday. Impossible to think how it might have turned if Jezzer was in charge but it doesn't really matter cos he wasn't.

The UK's response to Covid is directly at the feet of the conservative party both in the response and the preconditions due to austerity. absolutely criminal and even now it's so obvious how "scientific" advice is being presented to cover up party dogma and failings to the electorate at large.

It comes to something when that neo fascist rag called the Daily Mail starts running articles that slag the government.

and if anybody on the forum is a die hard true blue. Tough tit. you really have condemned the country to what you voted for.

+ Reply to Thread