+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 991 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531581981 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post
    Gary, I only say this because I want you to be a better writer. You have fallen into the usual writer's trap of using jargon that most people don't understand:

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/t...b-global-en-GB

Even I had to look up CGI to guess what you are trying to say. And I've been round the block a few times.

I could be wrong on this, but Covid-19 is not the main event. We are in a hybrid war with China and Russia. Not the old-fashioned war of tanks and soldiers.

These people are not our friends. I am sure Chinese and Russian Scientists are as good as us. But their leadership stinks.

Hope I am not being obscure. It's not the same old World anymore. It's much more devious.
    What do you think China wants from us apart from our consumer spending? Russia is an increasingly irrelevant country.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Steve.

What you really have to think about is the Hydrogen Bomb.

Who has got it?

America.
    Russia.
    China.
    France.
    Blighty aka duplicitous Albion.
    Israel.
    India.
    Pakistan.

South Africa has dropped out.
    North Korea might have it but can't deliver an atomic warhead over a good distance.
    Iran wants some, but it will never be allowed.

We are reduced to Proxy Wars. Nobody is going to start a Nuclear War. All the action is going to be with conventional weapons.

All great fun. Happily the Brits still build the best Ships. But have become beholden to overpriced US planes.

I'm Gary.

Gary, I only say this because I want you to be a better writer. You have fallen into the usual writer's trap of using jargon that most people don't understand:

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/t...b-global-en-GB

Even I had to look up CGI to guess what you are trying to say. And I've been round the block a few times.

I could be wrong on this, but Covid-19 is not the main event. We are in a hybrid war with China and Russia. Not the old-fashioned war of tanks and soldiers.

These people are not our friends. I am sure Chinese and Russian Scientists are as good as us. But their leadership stinks.

Hope I am not being obscure. It's not the same old World anymore. It's much more devious.

Thanks for this Steve, I think that acronyms are now commonplace but I apologise if you didn’t understand. We are guilty of using them, even on forums such as this (VTI, IGD etc.) so I guess complacency creeps in.

I think your wrong about who or what we are being challenged with, given your links I’m surprised at your conclusion.

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Stress as many doctors, and those in the scientific world will tell us is a real killer, our body is a finely tuned machine, it relies on the correct balance of bacteria, acid, potassium, etc, etc, to maintain health and well being, Stress has been identified as one of the main catalysts for disrupting that fine balance, and for the last ten months or so' we have had nothing but STRESS,STRESS, STRESS, the imbalance in our make up caused by stress can eventualy lead to serious illness, every change in the body affects everything else, to a more or lesser degree, the mind is a very powerful thing, depending on how it uses the information its given, it can elate us, or it can depress us, when you are continually bombarded with negativity, over extended periods it can/will lead to catastrophic failure of the mechanism that is responsible for keeping us healthy.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    Stress as many doctors, and those in the scientific world will tell us is a real killer.
    I suffered badly from work stress when in my thirties. One day, I just decided to mentally say bollocks to it all....... and it worked! Since then, I just chill out and let others do the worrying.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Mike.

What you really have to think about is the Hydrogen Bomb.

Who has got it?

America.
    Russia.
    China.
    France.
    Blighty aka duplicitous Albion.
    Israel.
    India.
    Pakistan.

South Africa has dropped out.
    North Korea might have it but can't deliver an atomic warhead over a good distance.
    Iran wants some, but it will never be allowed.

We are reduced to Proxy Wars. Nobody is going to start a Nuclear War. All the action is going to be with conventional weapons.

All great fun. Happily the Brits still build the best Ships. But have become beholden to overpriced US planes.
    Let's hope Russia doesn't become so insignificant that it threatens its stability, it borders a few Muslim states, and nuclear weapons in those maniacs hands could finish us all. Though from our viewpoint in the west we are missing how much the axis of power is drifting eastwards, it all could be out of our hands soon, as the Chinese expand territory, I read this week about a border dispute with India.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    Stress as many doctors, and those in the scientific world will tell us is a real killer, our body is a finely tuned machine, it relies on the correct balance of bacteria, acid, potassium, etc, etc, to maintain health and well being, Stress has been identified as one of the main catalysts for disrupting that fine balance, and for the last ten months or so' we have had nothing but STRESS,STRESS, STRESS, the imbalance in our make up caused by stress can eventualy lead to serious illness, every change in the body affects everything else, to a more or lesser degree, the mind is a very powerful thing, depending on how it uses the information its given, it can elate us, or it can depress us, when you are continually bombarded with negativity, over extended periods it can/will lead to catastrophic failure of the mechanism that is responsible for keeping us healthy.
    Excellent post..this is the biggest killer of all..I had a heart attack at age 37, self inflicted, working hard and playing very hard..I was smoking and drinking excessively and eating absolute crap, putting huge amounts of stress on my body, working my way to the heart attack. Afterwards after a week in hospital having my heart regulated, I stopped drinking, smoking and started a healhier eating plan almost instantly...I have a myriad of medical conditions now...but I've reached age 59 so far...I'd love to see another 20 years, but I'm sceptical...Al..
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    What do you think China wants from us apart from our consumer spending? Russia is an increasingly irrelevant country.
    Yes China is the industrial capital of the world..I hope trade with them never ceases. We are surrounded in our everyday lives by products, all with Chinese components in them, all cheap and to the most, very reliable. As for Russia being irrelevant, I don't think so. When they become buddies with China, they will take over the world...

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Geoff.

Sporting activity is very good for relieving stress. I took up judo and weight training and felt so much better.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Sporting activity is very good for relieving stress. I took up judo and weight training and felt so much better.
    That's great that you are still able to exercise Geoff. Here's wishing you many more years of exercising and better health..

+ Reply to Thread