+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 991 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580980 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Watch these videos - they're enlightening on a number of levels, and no doubt the face of things to come, if things continue as they are:

And you think that folk would just 'sit back and take it', if the government tried to 'penalise' people for not taking a vaccine? DREAM ON!

Civil war would ensue... We may not be far off of it even now. As detailed rather astutely in one of the comments underneath the YT videos in question: "Once the ‘financial depression’ starts to dig in [from all the lockdowns] that’s when the real anger and anxiety is going to erupt! Buckle up people, it’s going to be a very rough 2021".

Indeed! The question you have to ask yourself is why hasn't any of this been shown on the BBC news? That's largely a rhetorical question, of course... There have been recent mass protests like this taking place all over the country: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1efObxDlSs

...yet unless I've missed it, not a dicky bird! As I've repeatedly said, it's: Censorship City.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

Well, that was heavy going. Did I spot an armed Policeman at 1:43 in the Whitehall demo?

At least the Liverpool and Bristol cops were wearing identifiable PC-xxx badges. But were too fired up.

I don't know if I was rubbish, but a rarely got into a scrap when employed as an enforcer. I found you could persuade. Kept it calm. But my boss hated me. Preferred the strong-arm stuff.

The Cops ain't what they used to be. Not Dixon of Dock Green. All he needed was a whistle and a truncheon and a dark uniform and that lovely hat and a calm demeanor.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    No chance - there would be total anarchy, as the polls I've seen show that nearly half the population are anti having it - and vehemently so for good reason! I'd be at the helm of the people's revolt, trust me

Quite honestly, I'd shoot anyone who tried to FORCE such a vaccine on me, and take the consequences - I kid you not!! Nothing like that should EVER be made mandatory in a free, democratic country. Not only that, it's totally unethical, immoral and against one's human rights.

Especially in a futile attempt to 'eradicate' a virus that for the vast majority of the world's population will not be fatal. What next - mandatory euthanasia when, for heatlth and/or financial reasons, you've become too much of a burden on the state? Just stop and think for a moment what the authorities could impose upon us in future, if WE ALLOW them to make vaccines mandatory.....

Me thinks you need to calm down a bit, as you're blowing the situation vastly out of all proportion.

As for compliance towards rules [also subservience and acquiescence], there's been far too much already among the general public [largely because of incessant government and media fear mongering], and that's a big part of what's caused the situation were currently in, in terms of having created an increased control architecture, along with potentially greater ability for us to be spied upon or ruled by the state in future - something you unfortunately don't seem willing or able to grasp.

Marco.
    I largely agree with the caveat that if the virus posed a very grave danger to everyone and not just the old and frail then mandatory vaccinations would be justifiable, by a pandemics nature, if you don't vaccinate yourself you infect others, possibly.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    All indiscretions will be punished. The 'Wokes' are waiting to pounce and will 'Cancel' offenders.

Don't think I'm exaggerating or joking, there's a whole aggressive movement out there wanting to wreak their wrath on people who thought they were acting innocently or harmlessly. All for political gain of course, students and far left in the thick of it naturally..

If you don't know what I'm getting at, do a little Googling. You'll see.
    They are the new puritans, weirdly cos they criticise religion, yet then act with the same unquestioning moral fervour that wouldn't be out of place in the Spanish inquisition. They try to convert normal people to woke people, instead of preaching, they threaten with defamation, economic punishment, or good old fashioned shame (doxxing).
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Watch these videos - they're enlightening on a number of levels, and no doubt the face of things to come, if things continue as they are:

And you think that folk would just 'sit back and take it', if the government tried to 'penalise' people for not taking a vaccine? DREAM ON!

Civil war would ensue... We may not be far off of it even now. As detailed rather astutely in one of the comments underneath the YT videos in question: "Once the ‘financial depression’ starts to dig in [from all the lockdowns] that’s when the real anger and anxiety is going to erupt! Buckle up people, it’s going to be a very rough 2021".

Indeed! The question you have to ask yourself is why hasn't any of this been shown on the BBC news? That's largely a rhetorical question, of course... There have been recent mass protests like this taking place all over the country: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1efObxDlSs

...yet unless I've missed it, not a dicky bird!

Marco.
    Weirdly, I don't remember the police acting that way back in summer with the BLM or Extinction rebellion protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    I largely agree with the caveat that if the virus posed a very grave danger to everyone and not just the old and frail then mandatory vaccinations would be justifiable, by a pandemics nature, if you don't vaccinate yourself you infect others, possibly.
    Not after the virus *itself* dies out [although not the excuse it could still present 'the powers that be' to attempt enforcing more draconian rules], but as an entity of sufficient danger to the health or lives of the population]. It inevitably WILL die out (and soon, as it's been with us now for a year), and as other forms of coronavirus (such as MERS) eventually did within 2 years.

Therefore, one would assume that by then everyone who needed/wanted a vaccine will have had it, thus be considered as 'immune', and with new infections virtually non-existent, it ceases to be a problem.

And of course if the figures Anthony quoted earlier on mortality rates are true, then in reality there *IS* NO pandemic.....

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    Weirdly, I don't remember the police acting that way back in summer with the BLM or Extinction rebellion protests.
    Exactly... And I wonder why? Fukkin obvious, innit!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Steve.

Police have been recruiting thugs for years. Started with cutbacks in Wages and Numbers. They ditched the traditionally respected Uniform.

The Public no longer trust them.

Mike, I do think you are getting overexcited here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyard Kipling
    If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

snip:

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
    And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
    https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46473/if---

A Portsmouth Lad, as it goes. Keep Calm and Carry on.

Be alright.

I'm Gary.

I just have to revert to the questionable isolation of COVID-19 virus?

“So basically, mainstream Chinese scientists who work under the same theory as mainstream Western scientists invented a new theoretical model for SARS-CoV-2, and proclaimed a novel coronavirus, but all without the electron micrographs to actually back it up.

Instead we are fed CGIs and told not to question authority. Is this science or is this faith-based Scientism?

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Steve.

Gary, I only say this because I want you to be a better writer. You have fallen into the usual writer's trap of using jargon that most people don't understand:

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/t...b-global-en-GB

Even I had to look up CGI to guess what you are trying to say. And I've been round the block a few times.

I could be wrong on this, but Covid-19 is not the main event. We are in a hybrid war with China and Russia. Not the old-fashioned war of tanks and soldiers.

These people are not our friends. I am sure Chinese and Russian Scientists are as good as us. But their leadership stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard Cohen: "Everybody Knows"
    And everybody knows that the Plague is coming
    Everybody knows that it's moving fast
    Hope I am not being obscure. It's not the same old World anymore. It's much more devious.

+ Reply to Thread