+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 426 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426 LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4254

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Geoff.

I anticipate unrest tonight in Tier 2 and Tier 3 areas. I just can't see the 'yoof of today' and the chavs complying on a Saturday night. They reacted negatively first time around
    The word is 'valves' in this country, not tubes. Tubes are what Smarties come in!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I anticipate unrest tonight in Tier 2 and Tier 3 areas. I just can't see the 'yoof of today' and the chavs complying on a Saturday night. They reacted negatively first time around
    yes and up here after an old firm game, they are bound to be out in force on both sides for different reasons.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

just surfacing on web news services.. leaked letter saying that Wales going to total circuit break next Friday 23rd untill Mon 9th. My pub table and Indian table allready booked for the 22nd.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I guess you've forgotten what it's like being young?
    Current system - Garrard 401/Mayware F4 in progress! 1210 GR/Jelco 750/Nagaoka MP 200/Graham Slee Era V. CDP - Mission PCM 7000. Amp - Audio Innovations S500. Audio Note J's / QED XT40 speaker cable/Straight wire interconnects.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    I guess you've forgotten what it's like being young?
    I remember well what it was like to be young.. but that was pre thatcher and ME ME ME ME, arsewipes these days don't give a fuck about anything except themselves.
    Im sure I wasn't perfect but I think I had a small idea of my obligations to those around me.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Not sure how many have seen this one, but i thought it worth posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...U4&app=desktop
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole... and the instruments through which we shall be able to do this will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket. Nikola Tesla, 1926
    www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

I'm Grant.

not convinced by th numbers in the wales circuit breaker tbh. majority of country isnt that high judging by figures. incline to think politics are partly at play.

hopefully scotland wont follow
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    not convinced by th numbers in the wales circuit breaker tbh. majority of country isnt that high judging by figures. incline to think politics are partly at play.

hopefully scotland wont follow
    Dunno to be honest Grant, it seems even the basics are out the window here, town centre is wild west at night, and a huge student population that don't give one. I drove past an infants school the other day at kickout time, a couple of hundred kids, dozens of parents with just the odd mask everyone cwtched up and laugthing, horrifying to even think about. I do a post office run every morning at 0900 will be interesting to see how quieter it gets.

I'm Martin.

Herd immunity in action.
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm brian.

Yup, once plied up with drink people think social distancing is a band from the 80 s.

+ Reply to Thread