+ Reply to Thread
Page 529 of 991 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539579629 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Geoff.

I'm looking forward to being vaccinated. On the understanding that I get an antibody test to follow. No antibody test with positive results would mean there's less point in having the vaccine, 'cos you wouldn't know if it was safe to re-enter 'normal life'.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I'm looking forward to being vaccinated. On the understanding that I get an antibody test to follow. No antibody test with positive results would mean there's less point in having the vaccine, 'cos you wouldn't know if it was safe to re-enter 'normal life'.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm BigBobJoylove.

As at this morning, COVID is responsible for (if the figures are even to be believed), 0.0002% of the death of the world’s population.

Vaccinate against that? May as well get vaccinated against car accidents too (1.35 million deaths per annum worldwide).

The word ‘charade’ comes to mind.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Indeed, but I guess the argument would be that car accidents aren't a transmissible and potentially deadly virus

If were going to criticise the pish that's happening just now, it's important we keep it real.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Indeed, but I guess the argument would be that car accidents aren't a transmissible and potentially deadly virus
    They are in Norfolk.

For those of you who didnt see one of my previous posts where i included a link for Dr Mike Yeadon, i urge you again to take some time, and watch it, especialy if your interested in Antibodies, and T cell memory, if you don't want to watch it all, then please watch from 15 mins on, i assure you, it will help in understanding how our immune system works, and what is needed to give us long term immunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bX-wFVBP94
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.

Thumbs up *Roll call for as much input as possible!*

Indeed... I would also urge anyone reading this thread, as a member of the forum, or remotely, who has information they'd like to share in reference to ANY aspect of this 'pandemic', based on real experience or otherwise, or a researched 'conspiracy theory' or otherwise, to COME FORWARD and comment!

I can assure you, as owner of this site, that your input (links to relevant websites, etc), no matter how seemingly 'ludicrous' or otherwise, will be given due respect and allowed to be aired without ridicule. Rest assured that you won't be bullied into silence!

Therefore, if you're got something to say, controversial or otherwise, which you think NEEDS saying, then come and join the discussion!

We need as much credible input as possible, for and against how the 'powers that be' have handled this whole affair, to add to the overall pool of information, in order to make unbiased and informed conclusions (and subsequent decisions) on the matter, especially when in many areas free speech is being gagged!!

So don't be shy, come forward and tell us your thoughts!!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    The vaccine works by reducing the number of potential hosts and spreaders of the virus. This is why it will still work for everyone even if not everyone has it.

Once there are no hosts the virus disappears. So you will know the vaccine has been successful when the number of new covid cases drops off to nothing.

This is why there will be no need to issue certificates of vaccination or limit travel etc. Once 50% plus of people are vaccinated the drop off in new cases will be very rapid.

This is also why it does not matter if immunity conferred by the vaccine is short-lived. By the time your immunity wears off there will be no-one infected for you to catch the virus from again.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    The vaccine works by reducing the number of potential hosts and spreaders of the virus. This is why it will still work for everyone even if not everyone has it.

Once there are no hosts the virus disappears. So you will know the vaccine has been successful when the number of new covid cases drops off to nothing

This is why there will be no need to issue certificates of vaccination or limit travel etc. Once 50% plus of people are vaccinated the drop off in new cases will be very rapid.

This is also why it does not matter if immunity conferred by the vaccine is short-lived. By the time your immunity wears off there will be no-one infected for you to catch the virus from again.
    In terms of the bit in bold, absolutely... But also perhaps because by that time, nature will have run its course and the virus will have naturally petered out, regardless of the intrusion of vaccines

Historically, coronaviruses have a finite lifespan (usually around 12-18 months, such as was the case with SARS), so the above is a distinct possibility.

As for the rest, I sincerely hope you're right!

In the meantime, some useful fact-based info here, comparing various aspects of different coronaviruses: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...-with-covid-19

Marco.
    Main System

If we are to believe the PCR test, then that would be a valid point, unfortunetly going on the evidence of credible people, i highly doubt it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post

Once there are no hosts the virus disappears. So you will know the vaccine has been successful when the number of new covid cases drops off to nothing.

Nikola Tesla

+ Reply to Thread