+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 991 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675725 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Absolutely.....it makes perfect sense..
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Martin.

Especially when you've ballsed it up and not ordered enough vaccines to do everyone...
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Especially when you've ballsed it up and not ordered enough vaccines to do everyone...
    I guess you're not talking about the UK

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

I think its in all of our interests to keep looking into this!

https://principia-scientific.com/iri...oes-not-exist/
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    I think its in all of our interests to keep looking into this!

https://principia-scientific.com/iri...oes-not-exist/
    so you keep saying...

Maybe its because i care
    Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    so you keep saying...
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    It did say in the article that France and the EU have been criticised for their woeful rate of vaccine rollout - Can I assume that if we were still in the EU that that would include us? If the situation were reversed and it was us doing badly I'm sure the Remainers would be all over that.

Apologies for the shit-stirring (not sorry really)
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Gary.

Follow the science, the non-fictional variety.

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Steve.

There's two sorts of people in this World.

Those who live in a dream World. And those who live in the real World.

I trust the Science. Covid-19 is real. People dying from coughing their guts up.

Admittedly not as Vicious as the 50% fatal Bubonic Plague. But serious enough that I am not going to Drinking Parties or mass Snow-Tobagging events.

I subscribe to the Scientific Theory that there are "The Quick and the Dead."

If you are slow in the head, you are Sharkbait. How it is. Get a Jab.

So what sort are you then, and what exactly are you trying to say, if your trying to say that your from the smart camp, you know; the one that does no real research, and completey rely on the words of those in positions of power who have lied to us, time after time in the past, good luck with that!
    One last ditch attempt, here's Karl Mullis, you know, the original inventor of the PCR test, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTWN_PJ8t2o
    Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post
    There's two sorts of people in this World.

Those who live in a dream World. And those who live in the real World.

I trust the Science. Covid-19 is real. People dying from coughing their guts up.

Admittedly not as Vicious as the 50% fatal Bubonic Plague. But serious enough that I am not going to Drinking Parties or mass Snow-Tobagging events.

I subscribe to the Scientific Theory that there are "The Quick and the Dead."

If you are slow in the head, you are Sharkbait. How it is. Get a Jab.
    Nikola Tesla

+ Reply to Thread