+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 991 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474514564964 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    RNA encodes the information to produce the antigen, which is a protein from a pathogen, that will stimulate the immune system. Inside the cells, the RNA is used to synthesize the antigen, which is exposed to the cell surface. Then, a subset of immune system cells recognizes the antigen and trigger an immune response .
    Thanks for that. That crystallises things more for me

Basically though, the Point of Life is to *LIVE* it - and I intend on doing that for many years to come!!!

'Existing' simply isn't enough, and won't be entertained.

Marco
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

I didn't understand a word of that:

RNA encodes the information to produce the antigen, which is a protein from a pathogen, that will stimulate the immune system. Inside the cells, the RNA is used to synthesize the antigen, which is exposed to the cell surface. Then, a subset of immune system cells recognizes the antigen and trigger an immune response .
    When the World disgusts me, I often wander off to the Mersenne forum. What is it? 1,2,3 5,7?

https://www.mersenneforum.org/index.php

These folks are seriously deranged. But smart as anything. And nice as you might meet.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post
    I didn't understand a word of that:

When the World disgusts me, I often wander off to the Mersenne forum. What is it? 1,2,3 5,7?

https://www.mersenneforum.org/index.php

These folks are seriously deranged. But smart as anything. And nice as you might meet.
    An antigen is any substance that causes your immune system to produce antibodies against it. This means your immune system does not recognize the substance, and is trying to fight it off. An antigen may be a substance from the environment, such as chemicals, bacteria, viruses, or pollen
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Harvard Medical School Prof. Martin Kulldorff
    Hospitalisations, Mortality, Excess Mortality are the key figures to go on, NOT daily test counts!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anthonyTD; 14-11-2020 at 18:47.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

Kind of puts it into perspective... So being only 0.38% at risk of succumbing to the virus, and as healthy person otherwise, with a strong immune system, why would I risk having a vaccine that's arguably not been as thoroughly tested as would've been the case in different circumstances, plus that's not only well short of being totally effective, but potentially unsafe?

And there'll be thousands of others like me! As I've said many times before, HERD IMMUNITY, is the only *REAL* longterm solution to this virus, as indeed has been the case with countless others mankind has faced and dealt with before it.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Kind of puts it into perspective... So being only 0.38% at risk of succumbing to the virus, and as healthy person otherwise, with a strong immune system, why would I risk having a vaccine that's arguably not been as thoroughly tested as would've been the case in different circumstances, plus that's not only well short of being totally effective, but potentially unsafe?

And there'll be thousands of others like me! As I've said many times before, HERD IMMUNITY, is the only *REAL* longterm solution to this virus, as indeed has been the case with countless others mankind has faced and dealt with before it.

Marco.
    I predict there's a 0.38% chance that tomorrow ill pass without you saying you're not having the vaccine But that's ok, my young healthy daughter has also stated she won't have it, for similar reasons, though she says it's down to Pfizer having a thoroughly dodgy track record. So yes, you're definitely not alone
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Sensible lass... Clearly, she doesn't get it from you!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm David.

Joe public won't get the vaccine until end of next year I am willing to bet on that.

The govt couldn't organize a sunday morning walk in the park let alone mass vaccine to the 65 million + who live in the UK.

Ignore the actual vaccine itself as the people who are TRULY RUNNING the world we live in today will manipulate the press to tell us all what they want us to be told, there are billions of pounds at stake here beside the billions already in people's bank accounts who have profited from covid19 already, so regardless of who is first with a vaccine is not really of any use to sensible people who REALLY know what is happening and wouldn't take any vaccine no matter who makes it.
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

Quote Originally Posted by The Vinyl Adventure View Post
    Joe public won't get the vaccine until end of next year I am willing to bet on that.
    Lol - there'll be no need for one by then, as the virus will have gone ta-ta bella long before that

I'm willing to bet that this shite will almost all be over by May, tops!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - there'll be no need for one by then, as the virus will have gone ta-ta bella long before that

I'm willing to bet that this shite will almost all be over by May, tops!

Marco.
    Sincerely hope you're right Marky boy AND without this 'vaccine' being made to be taken under stipulation / 'or else' downpression-oppression
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

+ Reply to Thread