+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 329 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3287

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    The character is Italian-American but the play was written by a Jewish bloke, David Mamet.
    Who's sentiments were being reflected in the quote, though?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol - because they're one of the worst things you can eat (health wise), and I'm not a big fan of most processed foods. Now, if you're talking about some lovely crackling on a freshly-barbecued pork chop, then yeah, bring it on baby (in moderation)!

What's this about a delivery bloke?

Marco.
    I don't think pork scratchings are 'processed' as such. It's just fried pork rind with some seasoning. I suppose they are really unhealthy but you've got to die of something.

I get all my crap delivered by Beelivery. Order on line and some bloke goes to the shops and gets it for you. Very handy. Meat, cheese and stuff like that I go to the market for but it's only down the road and there's no queues.
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Martin.

Who's sentiments were being reflected in the quote, though?

Marco.
    You need to watch the film. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenga...en_Ross_(film) It's one of the best things ever done by anyone, ever.
    Current Lash Up:

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Grant.

Good film.. I've got it somewhere
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

You need to watch the film. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenga...en_Ross_(film) It's one of the best things ever done by anyone, ever.
    Lol - I will, but could you just answer the question first?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

I'm Martin.

When I was in sales I used to watch Blake's speech every night before I went to bed. It worked. It worked alarmingly well.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

Lol - I will, but could you just answer the question first?

Marco.
    He's doing a soft sell to a bloke he's met in a bar and it's part of his build up to the pitch. You really have to watch the film. Must be available on line.
    Current Lash Up:

No worries. I've heard of it - in fact it's won awards has it not? Will defo add it to my list of films to watch

Marco.

I don't think pork scratchings are 'processed' as such. It's just fried pork rind with some seasoning. I suppose they are really unhealthy but you've got to die of something.
    Yeah, a BUCKETLOAD of salt! However, enjoy what you enjoy. I think you'd prefer proper crackling on some roast pork, which is similar, much tastier, and a bit better for you. If I'm going to have a 'pub snack' (rare), which essentially is what pork scratchings is, then I prefer salted peanuts or crisps

I get all my crap delivered by Beelivery. Order on line and some bloke goes to the shops and gets it for you. Very handy. Meat, cheese and stuff like that I go to the market for but it's only down the road and there's no queues.
    Yes, but at a price! Is that the place that Geoff put you onto, when there was a shortage of baked beans and idiots were panic-buying in supermarkets, and they were charging something ridiculous like £1.30 for a tin of Heinz that normally costs about 65p?

Marco.

I'm Pete.

the pie company that we usually see at Yorkshire show does great pork scratchings. Big bags of em for a quid.

+ Reply to Thread