+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 329 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3288

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Grant.

how many times...NAY RUMPY PUMPY
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Here's a side issue of CV to consider, should it apply: https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/06/0...ergy-bill-sho/

"Nearly a fifth of bill payers (19%), amounting to more than two million households, rely on their energy provider to visit their property and take meter readings."

One good reason to have a smart meter!

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Quote Originally Posted by prestonchipfryer View Post
    Will we be allowed to meet the woman next door for a quickie in the garden shed anytime soon? Or is that not allowed?
    Only if you maintain a 2m distance... If your old fella long enough when it's angry?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Back to the virus itself, this is also interesting: https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/06/0...says-former-m/

For me, that makes a lot of sense and is almost certainly true. I don't buy the Wuhan 'wet market' thing - and in which case when all this is over, there'll be massive repercussions for China!

Marco,

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Here's a side issue of CV to consider, should it apply: https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/06/0...ergy-bill-sho/

"Nearly a fifth of bill payers (19%), amounting to more than two million households, rely on their energy provider to visit their property and take meter readings."

One good reason to have a smart meter!

Marco.
    Or just send in your meter readings online, like what I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Or just send in your meter readings online, like what I do!
    You still need an official meter reading once a year, as you could be telling them porkies. I know you won't be doing that, but you know what I mean.

Marco.

I'm joe.

You still need an official meter reading once a year, as you could be telling them porkies. I know you won't be doing that, but you know what I mean.

Marco.
    Yeah, they turn up every now and then to check. The electricity meter's easy enough to read, but the gas meter's behind a cupboard in the hall (which usually has a pile of garden tools, gloves and paperwork on it) that has to be moved so the meter can be seen. There's also the option of taking a photo of the meters on a smartphone and sending them the photo, but I haven't got a smartphone.

Smart lad

Marco.

I'm Grant.

think mine came once.. bulb are a good company.. they give purely green energy to me as well..at a very decent price and they dont take the piss. they also reduce there prices when they get cheaper fuel... cant ask for better.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Martin.

Marco.
    They only read mine every 4 years or so. Mainly because they always call round in the middle of a week day when I'm out at work. You'd think they'd learn but they don't.

I never send them a reading but I suppose they don't care as they get their money by direct debit anyway. When they do read it I usually get a refund of about £400 as they always over-estimate.
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

+ Reply to Thread