+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 316 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3153

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    There have been no deaths in Scotland of people who tested positive for coronavirus for a third day running.

It is the eighth day overall this month that no new deaths have been reported within the previous 24 hours.

good news up here at least... well done nicky
    Indeed, mate. It's much the same story in North Wales. This particular strain of Coronavirus is on its way out and will be gone by January, as historically have other forms of CV (such as Sars), which only lasted 12 months.

But there'll be plenty more nasty mutations of the virus in future, perhaps deadlier, if we don't start to change our ways [modify our behaviour/lifestyle] and learn how to exist more in harmony with nature, and the planet we live in, rather than fighting against it and destroying it.

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Thumbs up Trump determined to dismantle and overthrow the 'Deep State'...

Interesting interview here with Donald Trump, where he discusses various things, but particularly how he's going after and the 'Deep State' and confident of bringing them down:

'Deep State' stuff starts around 9:15.... They're GOIN' DOWN, man - oh yeah...

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

I'm Gary.

Marco,
    Do you believe Trump is being sincere here?

He's known for pedaling Conspiracy Theories to benefit himself, as well as lying at the drop of a hat?
    Anything and everything he says is suspect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veraci...y_Donald_Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Interesting interview here with Donald Trump, where he discusses various things, but particularly how he's going after and the 'Deep State' and confident of bringing them down:

'Deep State' stuff starts around 9:15.... They're GOIN' DOWN, man - oh yeah...

Marco.
    Enjoying Hifi 'n stuff.

Yeah I fully acknowledge that, Gaz, but yes I do believe he's being sincere, as he's been actively doing something about it, by 'draining the swap', as he calls it, sacking and getting rid of people whom he considered were on the Deep State's payroll (and facilitating their agenda) - and I believe that there's plenty more to come!

There's no doubt that the 'Clinton Crew' tried their utmost, in many underhand and illegal ways (some treasonous) to have him removed from office, once he had WON the election, as they knew he'd go after them and bring them to justice [and try to dismantle the Deep State] - and that's exactly what will happen!

Marco.

I'm Ben.

Gaz, the first question should be who are the “commentators” and “fact-checkers” that have described this as "unprecedented" in American politics, what is their bias and exactly who is providing the so-called data.

I see the Washington Post mentioned and we all know how well they get on with Trump especially after Bezos lost the Pentagon contract to Microsoft when he thought he was a shoe in. Back in 2019 Bezos was earning almost $150,000 per minute. You would think that would provide him with enough satisfaction but I’m guessing not.

I'm Gary.

Cool.
    Enjoying Hifi 'n stuff.

I'm Grant.

another death free covid day up here.. thats 4 on trot... non essential shops have opened today. Huge queues at primark in Glasgow apparently.. women getting their clothes fix will need to wait a while to see if it spikes anything..

Im staying indoors... ordered more frozen stuff to keep stocks up
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Gary.

Anyone in the house from Leicester?
    Enjoying Hifi 'n stuff.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Anyone in the house from Leicester?
    Well they won't be popping round if there is.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm brian.

Quite a few kids and teenagers testing positive as well in Leicester apparently, close community structure perhaps.

+ Reply to Thread