+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 991 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485885 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Mike.

I said over on PFM that deaths in nursing homes are 'hardly tragic' and I got called a monster. I mean its so tragic, she died at 83, such a loss of life!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

You know when I'm 83 though I'll be gripping on like a monkey on speed. If I make it that long, I doubt it somehow.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

In Brighton & Hove in the past week - 12 known cases of Covid 19 yet we still have to rearrange our lives around this scamdemic. Just another excuse to build more cycle lanes, meanwhile the Liberals over on PFM are having kittens because they think everyone apart from them is a fascist! lols

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    I said over on PFM that deaths in nursing homes are 'hardly tragic' and I got called a monster. I mean its so tragic, she died at 83, such a loss of life!
    I'd have a rethink if I were you.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I'd have a rethink if I were you.
    Mate, anything over 80 is a Brucie Bonus, ffs.

I'm Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Well I nearly died of the last pandemic, and have no intention of dying with this if its avoidable.

I want to die in bed mounted on a pretty mare lol
    A lot of my thinking of strategy I'm sure people will think is self serving, but honestly it is also in mind to protect people such as yourself better. We need people like you with time to post amazing food pics.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    I would never go so far as to call you a monster, Mike. Godzilla - now that's what I call a monster! You could perhaps do with a bit more empathy though, that 83 year-old was someone's sister, mother, grandma.

Complacency around the disease seems to be on the rise among the great unwashed, and I reckon the winding up of the "Government's Daily Briefing" played a part - although it was boring with a capital B and was open to ridicule, at least it looked like it was being taken seriously. Cutting it sends a message that we're over the worst and can relax a bit. Wrong.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm brian.

Bit hard to keep the briefings going though when the daily death count ( still sad ) is so low. Otherwise we might as well have one for daily road deaths or somart. Sadly I think they will be back at some point.

I'm Rob.

It is always all about the MONEY. The Govt put the right royal shits up most of us in March and those with a speck of brain adhered to staying at home and maintaining social distancing. Then the million/billionaires (don't most in Govt have financial interests in big Corps and businesses?) realised that they were becoming poor too quickly! So...lots of scuttling around in the corridors of power went on and they had to get the plebs out of the trenches and over the top regardless of the consequences. You must get back to work, you will be safe, you will be saving the country, you will be heroes.......yes you are canon fodder. Then our esteemed leader disappears and pulls a stunt pretending to be camping! Look at me...I am just like you, poor and having to camp for my holiday ffs.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    It is always all about the MONEY. The Govt put the right royal shits up most of us in March and those with a speck of brain adhered to staying at home and maintaining social distancing. Then the million/billionaires (don't most in Govt have financial interests in big Corps and businesses?) realised that they were becoming poor too quickly! So...lots of scuttling around in the corridors of power went on and they had to get the plebs out of the trenches and over the top regardless of the consequences. You must get back to work, you will be safe, you will be saving the country, you will be heroes.......yes you are canon fodder. Then our esteemed leader disappears and pulls a stunt pretending to be camping! Look at me...I am just like you, poor and having to camp for my holiday ffs.
    Although if the alternative is economic collapse what do you do? Rich people will be immune to that, us plebs won't be. There's no easy answer.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread