+ Reply to Thread
Page 755 of 991 FirstFirst ... 255655705745753754755756757765805855 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I tried but I can't. If all the pigs suddenly find themselves unemployed, who's going to pay for their upkeep? Not the vegetarians I'll bet.
    British pigs and those with right of residence will be able to claim Universal Credit. European breeds will have to return home or find work on the black.

Cows like to kill people so they will get work as hitmen or underworld 'enforcers'. You'll soon find the money to cover the vig when a Friesian or Jersey comes knocking at your door.

Chickens will just have to muscle in on pigeon territory, roosting on window ledges and pecking about for scraps in shopping centres. Pigeons will find their standard of living will drop but then there's always unintended consequences to these things.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Did you not here that, mate.... 'WANT CHIPS!!' 'NOW...!!!!'

Marco.
    just ate some with a bit of salmon
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    Don't have to, don't eat that crap.
    +1
    Barry

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Luvving the rotten teeth of the geezer reading out the proclamation. Is that what fruit pastilles do to your teeth..
    Possibly - but why not cut out the middle man? Eat Crunchy bars, they are already chocolate-covered tooth decay!
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    British pigs and those with right of residence will be able to claim Universal Credit. European breeds will have to return home or find work on the black.

Cows like to kill people so they will get work as hitmen or underworld 'enforcers'. You'll soon find the money to cover the vig when a Friesian or Jersey comes knocking at your door.

Chickens will just have to muscle in on pigeon territory, roosting on window ledges and pecking about for scraps in shopping centres. Pigeons will find their standard of living will drop but then there's always unintended consequences to these things.
    I'm all for the chickens supplanting the pigeons - at least they would give something in return, ie eggs that are big enough to bother with. And pigeons are basically just rats with feathers stuck on.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

True - and I suppose it would also add an air of rustic charm to our plazas and pedestrian areas.

Okay, so it's agreed, emancipation for chickens!
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

True - and I suppose it would also add an air of rustic charm to our plazas and pedestrian areas.

Okay, so it's agreed, emancipation for chickens!
    Just so long as we can keep them confined to pedestrianised areas - we all know they have a tendency to cross roads, but no one knows why.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Just so long as we can keep them confined to pedestrianised areas - we all know they have a tendency to cross roads, but no one knows why.
    there's probably a perfectly ordinary eggsplanation.

I sent you a PM btw.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

there's probably a perfectly ordinary eggsplanation.

I sent you a PM btw.
    replied

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Sandro.

+ Reply to Thread