+ Reply to Thread
Page 796 of 991 FirstFirst ... 296696746786794795796797798806846896 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

You not a football fan then, Sandro?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm guy.

Free at last (well almost)

Spent a brilliant morning in Bury St Edmunds; mooching around the market (bought some smoked duck, monkfish, bleu d'auvergne, parma ham, pickled garlic, olives etc), had a coffee looking out over the abbey gates while listening to an excellent busker.
    It was like being on holiday .
    Having had two vaccinations, and wearing a mask indoors seems a small inconvenience in order to enjoy being out and about with Fliss.

LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Nice on, Guy. Looks like a nice place

We've been enjoying being out and about now for a while. Going into Liverpool later to see a film, have a few drinks and a nice meal

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Free at last (well almost)

Spent a brilliant morning in Bury St Edmunds; mooching around the market (bought some smoked duck, monkfish, bleu d'auvergne, parma ham, pickled garlic, olives etc), had a coffee looking out over the abbey gates while listening to an excellent busker.
    It was like being on holiday .
    Having had two vaccinations, and wearing a mask indoors seems a small inconvenience in order to enjoy being out and about with Fliss.

Haven't been to Bury Sy Edmunds since February of last year. Hopefully, if things don't get much worse, we will visit and have lunch again soon.

I'm guy.

Similar to us Dave. So nice to be back in Bury St Edmunds again.
    If you haven't tried it before "Maison Bleue" is superb for dinner, we intend to try it for lunch at some time but they tend to get booked (last time we went there for dinner we were lucky enough to get a cancellation table)

https://www.maisonbleue.co.uk
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Sandro.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    You not a football fan then, Sandro?

Marco.
    I rather watch the ballet or Beach volleyball ball instead than fruitball
    I got a link for you as well

Irene Verasio - NEW Beach Volleyball Highlights, Chilly Day. - Bing video

You got a pointer and you are not to watch the age restricted ones

WTF can any one explain why the ball got to the pitch on a remote controlled car

Whit big an I mean flipping flipping big logo of Adolf Hitler brain child Volkswagen logo
    (If you are ignorant about this story is simple, Mussolini promised a job to all and old watersport promised aCar to all)
    I am not posting any links about watersport’s especially
    ones involving under age nieces…

Came on it could have been an Alfa or a Ferrari, they are still owned by the same banks that own the EU probably nothing to do whit what is camming, but hey of all the cars they could have pick they pick that particular one, as soon as I have seen it my tin hat started glowing.

And hey pot luck Turkey first on the game, how lucky is that, nothing to do whit the car industry wanting them in the EU so they get same cheap workers as the Poles are getting a bit to kooky.

Being honest International cups I do not mind but normal Fruitball is like watching paint dry.
    So yes Forza Azzurri, or even betterer big finger up to them all, Remember 1966 that is the team we need
    One just hope that the Frogs loose good stile ...

Hey I am typing on the fly so if you want more just ask me why I hate frogs and turkeys

Last edited by Bksabath; 12-06-2021 at 19:00.

I'm Sandro.

Any way
    Go and suck a lemon is god for ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Home | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

Ivermectin is bad for you in large doses, this has been proved, 10 times the typical can be dangerous and also it is proven that water on doses of over 2 litres an hour is dangerous, typical doses for water is about 1 litre / hour
    Ergo water is more dangerous that Ivermectin

I'm Sandro.

Chinese scientist 'filed patent for a COVID vaccine BEFORE the virus was declared a global pandemic' | Daily Mail Online

Told you so
    Also
    Please note that covid19criticalcare.com has a podcast titled
    Covid 19 Ivermectin and the crime of the century
    Skip to 1 hour in the very long video it has information that can in my opinion be game changing on how to stop this pandemic

I'm Sandro.

FLCCC-Ivermectin-in-the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf (covid19criticalcare.com)

Table 4. I-MASK+ Prophylaxis & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19Prophylaxis ProtocolMEDICATION RECOMMENDED DOSINGlvermectin Prophylaxis for high-risk individuals: 0.2 mg/kg per dose* — one dose today, 2nd dose in 48 hours, then one dose every 2 weeks Post COVID-19 exposure prophylaxis***: 0.2 mg/kg per dose, one dose today, 2nd dose in 48 hours Vitamin D3 1,000–3,000 IU/dayVitamin C 1,000 mg twice daily Quercetin 250 mg/dayMelatonin 6 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)Zinc 50 mg/day of elemental zincEarly Outpatient Treatment Protocol****MEDICATION RECOMMENDED DOSINGlvermectin 0.2 mg/kg per dose – one dose daily for minimum of 2 days, continue daily until recovered (max 5 days) Vitamin D3 4,000 IU/dayVitamin C 2,000 mg 2–3 times daily and Quercetin 250 mg twice a dayMelatonin 10 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)Zinc 100 mg/day elemental zincAspirin 325 mg/day (unless contraindicated)* Example for a person of 60 kg body weight: 60 kg × 0.2 mg = 12 mg (1 kg = 2.2 lbs) = 4 tablets (3mg/tablet). To convert pounds, divide weight in pounds by 11: example for a person of 165 pounds: 165  11 = 15 mg** The dosing may be updated as further scientific studies emerge.*** To use if a household member is COVID-19 positive, or if you have had prolonged exposure to a COVID-19+ patient without wearing a mask**** For late phase – hospitalized patients – see the FLCCC’s “MATH+” protocol on www.flccc.net

I'm Sandro.

+ Reply to Thread