+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 991 FirstFirst ... 291691741781789790791792793801841891 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Sandro.

DSCF2763[1].jpg

Grant I am Quite happy that in your ignorance you came up whit the Lancet
    That is a very good example clearly you have not been looking at the links I have been posting
    Coronavirus: Debunking The Hydroxychloroquine 'Controversy' (Dr. Chris Martenson) - YouTube
    Covid-19: Vindication! HCQ+ & Ivermectin Work! - YouTube
    There are hundred's more
    I find questionable the motivations to many of you replies to my posts

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    people die of blood clotting all the time, as far as I am aware there isn't yet an established link between the AZ vaccine and blood clotting, correlation isn't causation.
    Well, it's clearly a concern, otherwise the Government wouldn't have issued this document (updated on 21st May, which is key, as it shows that it's NEW information): https://www.gov.uk/government/public...blood-clotting

Just because there may not yet be an established link, doesn't mean that there isn't one!

Yes, people die of blood clotting all the time, but do you remember any advance warning being given by the government about the AZ vaccine's potential for causing blood clots, BEFORE it was rolled out to the population? I don't.

It was something that was discovered AFTERWARDS, once it had been administered to a number of people, who then developed those symptoms, post-vaccination. For me, that proves the vaccine wasn't properly tested, a) for long enough, and b) among a wide enough range of test subjects.

Otherwise, the vaccine's potential for causing blood clots would've been revealed during the trial period (and subsequently stated as being a possible side-effect) - if indeed that trial period had been conducted over the timespan normally necessary for vaccines to be approved, instead of it being rushed through in 6 months.

And the fertility thing is just a shot in the dark. He could just as well have said it reduces IQ, or hand-eye coordination. If he had any evidence he would have presented it. Seems pretty obvious to me he has some agenda of his own.
    Perhaps he has, but then tell me anyone who doesn't? It also doesn't mean that he isn't right. Governments certainly have agendas, and so do pharma companies, so I guess it's a case of choosing the agenda that best fits with what you believe is the truth

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    DSCF2763[1].jpg

Grant I am Quite happy that in your ignorance you came up whit the Lancet
    That is a very good example clearly you have not been looking at the links I have been posting
    Coronavirus: Debunking The Hydroxychloroquine 'Controversy' (Dr. Chris Martenson) - YouTube
    Covid-19: Vindication! HCQ+ & Ivermectin Work! - YouTube
    There are hundred's more
    I find questionable the motivations to many of you replies to my posts
    i find this post a disgrace.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Well, it's clearly a concern, otherwise the Government wouldn't have issued this document (updated on 21st May, which is key, as it shows that it's NEW information): https://www.gov.uk/government/public...blood-clotting

Just because there may not yet be an established link, doesn't mean that there isn't one!

Yes, people die of blood clotting all the time, but do you remember any advance warning being given by the government about the AZ vaccine's potential for causing blood clots, BEFORE it was rolled out to the population? I don't.

It was something that was discovered AFTERWARDS, once it had been administered to a number of people, who then developed those symptoms, post-vaccination. For me, that proves the vaccine wasn't properly tested, a) for long enough, and b) among a wide enough range of test subjects.

Otherwise, the vaccine's potential for causing blood clots would've been revealed during the trial period (and subsequently stated as being a possible side-effect) - if indeed that trial period had been conducted over the timespan normally necessary for vaccines to be approved, instead of it being rushed through in 6 months.

Perhaps he has, but then tell me anyone who doesn't? It also doesn't mean that he isn't right. Governments certainly have agendas, and so do pharma companies, so I guess it's a case of choosing the agenda that best fits with what you believe is the truth

Marco.
    The document you linked to makes it clear that the clotting thing is still being studied. It does not say that a link is demonstrated. It also points out that there are only 10 cases per million doses of vaccine. How long and how many people would be required in a clinical trial for that to show up? Answer - hundreds of thousands and a very long trial period.

Once again it is not a question of belief it is a question of probabilities. I am simply presenting rational alternatives to some of the wilder theories being promulgated on this thread.

Also I think some are confusing a vaccine with a drug. A vaccine is not a drug and development and trials for a vaccine differ substantially from development and trial for a drug.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Sandro.

Gravitas: Was Lancet study on Hydroxychloroquine fabricated? - YouTube

Would you like a few hundred more I can keep up whit this all day

Grant, you find my post a disgrace
    Cool, I could not care less you are perfectly in title to have your opinion.
    What I care for is that 1000’s of deaths could have been avoided
    Hydroxychloroquine has been around for 30 years to cure malaria and sold many million doses

My post on this was in regards to People not willing to risk taking the vaccine
    Hydroxychloroquine can help
    A 12-tablet pack for sale for a few pounds would help for a good 6 months
    Last edited by Bksabath; 09-06-2021 at 08:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    The document you linked to makes it clear that the clotting thing is still being studied. It does not say that a link is demonstrated.
    I didn't say it did. I said it was a cause for concern; clearly for some it is, and rightly so. Therefore, let's see what the study reveals in due course.

It also points out that there are only 10 cases per million doses of vaccine. How long and how many people would be required in a clinical trial for that to show up? Answer - hundreds of thousands and a very long trial period.
    Yes, perhaps the trial period (decades or more) normally required for new vaccines to be officially approved?

THAT is my point, so please answer this: how do you know that the clotting issue wouldn't have shown up, if the clinical trials had run for the length of time that they normally do before a new vaccine is approved?

You have to be as *thorough* as possible when testing these things, so the procedure takes as long as it takes, as you can be damn sure that if there are any problems, they will show up when you roll out the vaccine to millions of new 'guinea pigs'!

The fact is, the vaccines for Covid were 'fast-tracked', because we had a pandemic, but that doesn't mean that they had been tested as thoroughly as they would've been under normal circumstances, and quite simply that can lead to problems.

Also I think some are confusing a vaccine with a drug. A vaccine is not a drug and development and trials for a vaccine differ substantially from development and trial for a drug.
    In what way? The normal required period for testing, in order for a new vaccine to be approved can often run to over a decade. This time, the first one for Covid was approved in 6 months. Those are facts, so what's being confused?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Gravitas: Was Lancet study on Hydroxychloroquine fabricated? - YouTube

Would you like a few hundred more I can keep up whit this all day
    Please don't!!

Marco.
    Main System

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    i find this post a disgrace.
    In what way, mate? You've refuted his claims, which is fine, and he's subsequently provided evidence he believes supports his views, so what's the problem?

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Sandro.

Tanks Marco
    I rest my case
    I'm not saying that Grant was wrong to consider your post as a "disgrace", but rather it doesn't read that way to me. In that respect, he needs to say why he found it so and cite the appropriate evidence for such.

Marco.
    Main System

+ Reply to Thread