+ Reply to Thread
Page 782 of 991 FirstFirst ... 282682732772780781782783784792832882 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Nice one, and done!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I only place a minimum amount of the blame on the Chinese government they do what they always being doing for thousands of years.
    So that is no reason to blame the Chinese? Regardless of whether the CCP were developing a biological weapon or not, their sloppy laboratory practice in this warrants criticism. As does their misleading the WHO over cause of the breakout of the virus.
    Barry

I'm Sandro.

Barry I understand your point
    I was quite clear on the scoring it is my personal opinion and welcome any debate about it for now I stick to what I said because:
    Grant's for Gain of function research were awarded and suspended for concerns about security and then re-instated I Blame Fauci for this
    Of course the CCP can use this research to make biological weapons do you think that Fauci did not know?
    Even I know that every time I send a PCB drawing it get copied and passed on to the CCP
    Do you think that the Americans or Koreans or WE are not doing weapon research?

On the clips I posted the WHO did know exactly that the Chinese government was hiding information as they have always been doing the same thing, this is undeniable Historical truth
    WHO is fourth on my list, they were too slow to act, maybe they should be placed higher up on the list, they get millions in founding to warn peoples of incoming pandemics?
    The WHO knowing very well that the Chinese are Chinese and that Gain of function research was carried out in the Lab should have taken action sooner as they are paid for.
    I do place same minimum part of the blame on the Chinese and as I posted I am taking action by suspending any purchases from China as much as I can.
    I sent 10 messages yesterday and already have the replies

watch this from April 2020
    Gravitas: Why is the WHO Director General toeing China's line? | Coronavirus - YouTube

First to answer get a prize
    Guess who the WHO as appointed to conduct the investigation
    Last edited by Bksabath; 02-06-2021 at 04:06.

I'm Sandro.

CNNi: WHO expert investigated Wuhan lab. CNN speaks with him - YouTube

The answer is @ 2minutes 20 seconds in the clip

Yes the same person that was directing the Gain of function research founded by Fauci

I'm Sandro.

I'm Sandro.

PETER DASZAK GAIN-OF-THREAT EXPERIMENTS CAUSED A PANDEMIC

Extract

In October 2014 President Obama deemed it too dangerous to conduct DURC GoF/GoT experiments in the USA, as he so wisely believed, they might cause a pandemic if one of the viruses escaped. DURC GoF/GoT experiments utilize genetic engineering to make a virus more transmittable and more deadly. So, in order to circumvent this ban, Peter Daszak, who headed a "non-profit" called EcoHealth Alliance funneled part of his NIH / NIAID / USAID (CIA lite) / Pentagon / Fish And Wildlife / Foundation / Private Donor grant money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China where no such ban existed. Daszak's chief technician there was Dr. Shi Zheng Li, a WIV Microbiologist known as "The Bat Lady" because of her interest in bats as vectors of disease. GoF/GoT research was approved NIH / NIAID head Dr. Anthony Fauci, who later claimed he didn't know what types of experiments were being conducted at the WIV, although in order to get grant money the recipient has to specify what the money is for.

I'm Gary.

What would be the worst scenario:-

By June 21st 2021 end date of restrictions pushed further into the future.

June 21st 2021 arrives, end of restrictions .........but after 4 weeks the data indicates reversion to restrictions needed.

I realise there could be other options, but let’s just consider these two.

I’ve tried to word this unloaded.

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm guy.

I don't see how it will be possible to "name a date" - Covid is with us, and I think it will mean that we just have to get used to doing things in different ways.

following are just my first thoughts:

No more hugging greetings at the pub for me.

I haven't bothered with "flu jabs" in the past, certainly going to continue having Covid, or any other recommended vaccinations in the future.

General population will need to be more aware of personal hygiene - I have always washed my hands thoroughly; too many people seem to have been taken aback at the idea of washing hands with soap after visiting toilet etc.

Masks seem a good idea to me - on a visit to Hong Kong a few years ago I was surprised by the number of people wearing masks; I thought that they were being overly cautious until my brother in law explained that this was the norm for people who had an infection to wear a mask - very high population density; courtesy to try not to pass on infections (also public toilets all had attendant keeping it spotless and people were sanitising hand rails on escalators in shopping malls).

Life will/has to be different
    Last edited by guy; 03-06-2021 at 22:58. Reason: spelling
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Sandro.

Work on the assumption that money and personal gain will be put before your welfare

The best thing anyone can do is by keeping the immune system at his best
    Vitamin D is proven to work and now after many months studies are being carried out for ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

Hydroxychloroquine and coronavirus: The story so far - BBC Africa - YouTube

Ivermectin, Mexico, Peru, India - YouTube

For months videos have been posted on you tube and have been banned ridiculed and in general not been made widely available by the main stream media if not all together supressed

I did post this quite a while ago
    MedCam Coronavirus Pandemic Update 59 Dr Seheult's Daily Regimen Vitamin D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC - YouTube

Much suffering could have been avoided but the media toed the line
    one example
    When the Black Life maters broke up the by line was that people whit darker skins suffers more from covid because they are deprived, not a single time, I heard it mentioned in the Main stream media that due to the skin colour vitamin D deficiency is more common

For this the “Media” is so hi in my list of “who to blame”

Circulate alternative information, do your own search's, Med Cram is a pretty good source.
    Ask question
    And when election time came do take the time to vote, no matter who for, they are all the same.
    IMO voting for the opposition send the message that you care about it and are not happy whit the service you have been provided
    You are the one that pay their wages

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    I don't see how it will be possible to "name a date" - Covid is with us, and I think it will mean that we just have to get used to doing things in different ways.

following are just my first thoughts:

No more hugging greetings at the pub for me.

I haven't bothered with "flu jabs" in the past, certainly going to continue having Covid, or any other recommended vaccinations in the future.

General population will need to be more aware of personal hygiene - I have always washed my hands thoroughly; too many people seem to have been taken aback at the idea of washing hands with soap after visiting toilet etc.

Masks seem a good idea to me - on a visit to Hong Kong a few years ago I was surprised by the number of people wearing masks; I thought that they were being overly cautious until my brother in law explained that this was the norm for people who had an infection to wear a mask - very high population density; courtesy to try not to pass on infections (also public toilets all had attendant keeping it spotless and people were sanitising hand rails on escalators in shopping malls).

Life will/has to be different
    Well, you're on your own there Guy, as far as I'm concerned, although I suspect some other ultra-cautious people may be joining you. I'll be ditching masks the very second they're not necessary, where currently they're required, and hugging friends and family as before, the latter as indeed I've already been doing!

I have no problem with face coverings, per se, as long as they're ***voluntary***. Folk can walk about with a diver's helmet on, for all I care, if it makes them happy. I'm also for increased levels of hand hygiene, and every other form of personal hygiene, as there are some filthy fucks about, seemingly averse to soap and water!!

When this is all over (or as over as I'll ever be, as Covid will never fully go away, we'll simply have to learn to live with it), life *can* be no more different than (for those who want it) simply getting a Covid jab every year (plus boosters, if necessary), alongside their flu jab.

There's no reason why anything else should be vastly different from before, if the vaccines do what they're supposed to do. There are always new variants of ANY virus, including the flu, which subsequently will generate new cases of infections, but as long as droves of people aren't hospitalised or dying, then we simply manage it appropriately, and the world functions as normally as it can from there. THAT *has* to be the future!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

+ Reply to Thread