+ Reply to Thread
Page 984 of 991 FirstFirst ... 484884934974982983984985986 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    for 2 or 3 hrs after the flu one i felt crap. dunno if it was linked or not but it was a sort of congested feeling with difficult breathing. may just have been psycological of course
    We just cannot predict how any of these vaccinations will affect us. My mate had his flu jab on Friday and felt like crap all day Saturday. Whereas I had mine on Tuesday, and felt fine. I did have an emergency dump at work on Thursday, but that might just as easily have been my bowels saying "No more takeaways please".

Covid booster tomorrow. And next month AAA screening, as I missed my appointment for this morning Honestly, I'm struggling to keep up with it all.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    We just cannot predict how any of these vaccinations will affect us. My mate had his flu jab on Friday and felt like crap all day Saturday. Whereas I had mine on Tuesday, and felt fine. I did have an emergency dump at work on Thursday, but that might just as easily have been my bowels saying "No more takeaways please".

Covid booster tomorrow. And next month AAA screening, as I missed my appointment for this morning Honestly, I'm struggling to keep up with it all.
    ours is in the royal in edinburgh.. its probably too far; parking too difficult and distance from car to room too far.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Did anyone have really itchy eyes when they had covid? I tested positive yesterday after 3 weeks of symptoms, previous tests were negative. Doctor prescribed steroids as cough and shortness of breath has been with me to a lesser extent for those 3 weeks. The itchy eyes are doing my head in! Could be something unconnected I suppose
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Dave.

It might be something like Blepharitis, which is some sort of irritation around the eye lashes. Not sure I've spelt that properly.

Try rinsing your eyes with warm water, 2 or 3 times per day. If that fails, see a Doc or Pharmacist.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    It might be something like Blepharitis, which is some sort of irritation around the eye lashes. Not sure I've spelt that properly.

Try rinsing your eyes with warm water, 2 or 3 times per day. If that fails, see a Doc or Pharmacist.
    Thanks Dave I, i have been using an eye wash which helps briefly, have just been reading online that conjunctivitis can be related to covid and something else, perhaps what you mention, I've forgotten already
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Dave.

Bloody eck, seems like Covid can be the cause of all manner of problems.

Friends of ours don't believe in vaccinations, so they haven't had top ups. Last week they had a couple visit from Cyprus for a party and now there are over 20 of them with Covid and some of these are quite unwell..

I'm Grant.

Friends of ours don't believe in vaccinations, so they haven't had top ups. Last week they had a couple visit from Cyprus for a party and now there are over 20 of them with Covid and some of these are quite unwell..
    i do but didnt get it this year as all they would offer was moderna which made me ill last year. no option for anything else so i have done without. i am just keeping my distance. i got the flu one an the pneumonia one tho.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

The Pneumonia vaccine was the only one, a couple of years ago, which gave me trouble. I had a very sore arm for 3 days and couldn't sleep on iy.

I'm James.

Now prescribed an asthma inhaler, 4 weeks on sick
    Last edited by Pieoftheday; 03-12-2022 at 18:54.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Now prescribed a asthma inhaler, 4 weeks on sick
    interesting. several years ago.. well more than several i caught the swine flu variant and nearly died. it left me with severe asthma which has got worse over years. surprising how these viruses can really screw you for bloody life.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread