+ Reply to Thread
Page 939 of 991 FirstFirst ... 439839889929937938939940941949989 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,390 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Grant.

interesting that scotlands figures have almost become endemic..... a flat out level which is perhaps just too high for comfort considering winter is still potentially to hit.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    uk figures..

There were 34,029 new people with a confirmed positive test result for coronavirus on 5 November 2021

There were 193 new deaths within 28 days of a positive test for coronavirus reported on 5 November 2021,

By the end of 4 November 2021, 43,731 people aged 12+ had been given a first dose, 20,482 a second dose, and 334,398 a booster or a third dose. In total, as of 4 November 2021, 50,156,656 (87.2%) of people aged 12+ have received a first dose, 45,790,934 (79.6%) a second dose, and 9,347,074 (16.3%) a booster or a third dose of a vaccine.

best i can do dave.
    Thanks for that.

I believe the new cases went just above 40,000 on Wednesday, then went down on Thursday and as you show, again on Friday. Long may that continue but I fear we will see large numbers when the kids go back to school.

I'm Grant.

Scottish numbers: 6 November 2021
    Summary

3,249 new cases of COVID-19 reported
    39,152 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    8.7% of these were positive
    24 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
    55 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    823 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,321,350 people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 3,914,397 have received their second dose
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Took the wife for her booster earlier, so I guess we're sorted for now. At the rate things are going, I expect there'll be a booster booster eventually.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Took the wife for her booster earlier, so I guess we're sorted for now. At the rate things are going, I expect there'll be a booster booster eventually.
    dont expect mine til next year. not heard anything about the flu one yet
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

All the advice is to pester your GP, because you are entitled to it and/or go on the NHS website to book both.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    All the advice is to pester your GP, because you are entitled to it and/or go on the NHS website to book both.
    didnt get my second until july so guess it will be january for that. the nurse who gave me that jab said they would be coming to do my flu one and booster. wont overly surprise me if they wait and do both then
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Rob.

Both myself and Mrs Puffin had Covid just over 4 weeks ago despite being double jabbed. Mrs P has had Pneumonia and Bronchitis in recent years (hospitalised and on intravenous anti-Bs) but thankfully neither of us had any respiratory problems. Both lost our sense of taste and smell and my taste is not that much better (no comments please)

Mrs P was wathcing an interview with the author Michael Rosen who has had Covid and he has had a lot of the same things I have had. Freezing feet and legs (on occasion) he said that the blood vessels can be affected and he is deaf in one ear. My Tinitus is much worse and I couldn't work out why....now I know.

I cycle regularly and have been out again in the last couple of weeks and it feels ok thankfully, and at least it get the blood flowing in my legs and feet. Due to have our booster jabs next week....but they are no guarantee that you won't catch it for a 2nd time. No idea where I picked it up.

Last night I was watching TV and all of a sudden I felt really shit, my heart was beating faster and a hot flush came up (could be the menopuase) and I had to go to bed. Happy Days.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Geoff.

One odd Covid effect I noticed. I was left with some double vision when recovering from an Ischaemic stroke in early 2020, a year later I caught Covid and afterwards found my eyesight had improved considerably. Weird.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Scottish numbers: 8 November 2021
    Summary

2,012 new cases of COVID-19 reported
    19,251 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    11.0% of these were positive
    0 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive (noting that Register Offices are generally closed at the weekend)
    54 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    803 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,323,549 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,917,210 have received their second dose.

Last edited by struth; 08-11-2021 at 19:54.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread