+ Reply to Thread
Page 841 of 991 FirstFirst ... 341741791831839840841842843851891941 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    nurse just away. thats me had my second jab. 8 weeks and a day

Yes, the scientists reckon a mix of vaccines is a bit more effective. Apparently, when we have the booster, it will be a different one to the previous two.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    apparenty you can mix them if you need to safely. in fact it might even be better.
    ...to create a cocktail of?

I think I'll stick to employing the services of a different mixologist! Now, where's my Strawberry Daiquiri? Anyway mate, glad you've got that second prick you wanted!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Still hovering around the 100-mark, which at the moment is pretty much where I'd expect it to be: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    ...to create a cocktail of?

I think I'll stick to employing the services of a different mixologist! Now, where's my Strawberry Daiquiri? Anyway mate, glad you've got that second prick you wanted!

Marco.
    nurse said it was a big un ooh matron!!
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Still hovering around the 100-mark, which at the moment is pretty much where I'd expect it to be: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Marco.
    scottish deaths are too high but cases are lower than elsewhere, suggesting the older cases are dying off. Boris wont be worried if they are old folk tho bastid!

you can move decimal point to right one place to scale up to uk
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

A nice 'warm injection'?

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

A nice 'warm injection'?

Marco.
    pumped
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I also admire the 'King of Scotland', such a shame he is unable to pursue his proper vocation now due to the current political mire.

Another famous quote that is IMO pertinent now - "There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know." - John Heywood, English writer.

And a light take on vaccines in the spirit of the Two Ronnies - https://twitter.com/GillianKearney3/...358731791?s=20

Cheers
    Jeff

Linn LP12 with ARO, Troika, Armageddon (DIY), Sony CDP 577es, Dynavector P75, Mogami 2549 interconnects, EAR 859, Missing Link Sling-Shot Dual Helix speaker cables, Hutter rack, Tannoy Lynx

I'm Steve.

My neighbour Colin told me he was warned by Twitter or Facebook that he was veering toward a ban for Covid disinformation.

Colin has steadfastly refused two jabs. He apparently is concerned what is put into the Divine Temple of his Body. He trusts to God.

Perfectly happy with MMR and Polio Jabs. But here he draws a line.

Anyhoo, the issue is Sir. Patrick Vallance announced that 60% of people in Hospital have had two jabs on Monday or Tuesday.

I was scratching my head on that. I've had me two Pfizers and am feeling pretty confident to survive the Plague.

Actually Sir. Patrick has now corrected himself. It was a Brain-Fart. 60% of people in Hospital have NOT had two jabs. Like Colin.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...nated-12359317

Colin did not do due diligence. I think he is going to die. Or even if he survives has a 20% chance of heart damage and long Covid. Even my young neighbours now have the Plague. Confined to bedrooms. Along with poor Mum. Not bothered to get their jabs, of course. Rates have doubled this week in Pompey, doubtless due to the Euros Football watched in stuffy Pubs.

I'm Sandro.

Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post

Actually Sir. Patrick has now corrected himself. It was a Brain-Fart. 60% of people in Hospital have NOT had two jabs. Like Colin.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...nated-12359317
    Or he could have said that 40% of the people in hospital had two Jabs

Bur this would have been bad spin as most of the electorate can't do 100 - 60 = 40 made much worst whit that symbol that one mostly type by mistake above the 5

So if most peoples had the 2 Jabs what is it? 86 %? and the rest 34 % ? has not out of 100 in hospital by having the vaccine one is only about 1/4 or 1/5 less prone to end up in hospital

Vaccines = no so good as they tell you

You may not die from the Fauci virus if you had the vaccine, which is just what is wanted from you from big pharma, there you go one more happy returning customer

It would be much better if Vitamin D is discussed in the main stream media and Ivermectin and such get studied properly

+ Reply to Thread