+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 991 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645685735 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    bill said that? sounds more like get a few technologies that are being worked on and add then together with some imagination
    You think?

Who would have imagined a couple of years ago that we would be in our current situation. Bill Gates, the WHO, Fauci.....

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Indeed, having enjoyed that freedom it is most frustrating to have it limited, fortunately it hasn't been restricted for a year.

My last flight was on the 31st of December, seems an age ago.
    Ah, my bad then. Glad it's not been as long as I thought, mate, although like the rest of us, you've still been under other lockdown restrictions for roughly that long.

In any case, you can see my point? The definition of 'essential', in that respect, is rather ambiguous, to say the least, and typical of 'catch all' [regardless of whether properly considered or fair] blanket bans on *anything*!

Problem is, folks too happily put up with dictatorship/authoritarian shite, under the premise of 'it's the law', when the law is often an ass, but I think those days are fast ending

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yet the powers that be can't even get track & trace to work?

Marco.
    You need to understand that this is not an Excel spreadsheet with a postboy running it. Our current Government or Scientists are not even capable of pissing in a pot without missing it. We have some very clever Global entities running these programs.

As you say they can’t run track and trace, which was always a red herring to placate Parliament and people. Utter bollox.

This is not looking at where you’re shopping or what knickers you’re buying your girlfriend, current technology does this.

Gary
    Last edited by Stryder5; 14-02-2021 at 19:05.

I'm Grant.

most aint that clever tbh, just big and rich. most have as much talent as the govt's of world. just more money and prepared to see something through where govts like uk always just give up as its too pricey.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    You need to understand that this is not an Excel spreadsheet with a postboy running it. Our current Government or Scientists are not even capable of pissing in a pot without missing it. We have some very clever Global entities running these programs.

As you say they can’t run track and trace, which was always a red herring to placate Parliament and people. Utter bollox.

This is not looking at where your shopping or what knickers you’re buying your girlfriend, current technology does this.
    Sure, and as you know I have some sympathies with your viewpoint, and wouldn't ever rule it out, but if such a thing were to happen, I doubt it would occur in our lifetime.

Also, what happens with all the newborns, conceived after (or long after) all these 'brain-controlling chips' have supposedly been implanted in the existing population, via the current vaccination programme?

Are you saying in future that mandatory vaccinations (against what?) filled with such chips, will be given to all newborn babies, in order that they too can be ruled by the cabal?

Otherwise, when all the brain-chipped oldies die off, the planet will be saved by those pesky kids!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Gary.

It’s taken a year or so to get to our current state so I have tried to stay away from timescales, which to a point is irrelevant.

Please don’t take selected phrases as the whole picture, your clever enough to understand the wider picture, brain control is a wide scope and can cover emissions.

I’m having food now may continue

Gary

Forget chips think smaller....lol (first I write think bigger....now smaller) hell what do I know?

You owe it to your newborn to be protected, look into his/her eyes and say you won’t protect them (just like the fear propaganda that’s on some TV channels right now, which by the way I consider to be utterly disgusting and below any sort of humanity.).

If we consider that vaccination passports could be a reality, how about vaccination birth certificates.

I wouldn’t consider vaccination generation limited.

I’m just sounding off possibilities not propositions.

I really hope I’m terribly wrong about the whole COVID-19 project and it’s repercussions, but logic and my reasoning makes me a true sceptic.

I’m not anti vaccination, everyone’s own call, follow your own opinion/conscience.

Gary

Sure, and as you know I have some sympathies with your viewpoint, and wouldn't ever rule it out, but if such a thing were to happen, I doubt it would occur in our lifetime.

Also, what happens with all the newborns, conceived after (or long after) all these 'brain-controlling chips' have supposedly been implanted in the existing population, via the current vaccination programme?

Are you saying in future that mandatory vaccinations (against what?), filled with such chips, will be given to all newborn babies, in order that they too can be ruled by the cabal?

Otherwise, when all the brain-chipped oldies die off, the planet will be saved by those pesky kids!

Marco.
    Last edited by Stryder5; 14-02-2021 at 19:03. Reason: Added stuff

I'm Steve.

I take a pragmatic view of this whole Covid-19 horror.

IMO, Bill Gates has better things to do than worry about me.

Attachment 29193

I am more worried about YOU.

Get your Jab. It's Socially Responsible. Doesn't even hurt, and it's free.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    full lockdown. economically it would be a bigger disaster than losing a million folk
    Yes, I tend to agree, but then I thought the same after the last one, when the hope was that the spread would be controlled at a local, rather than national level.

Therefore if the vaccines prove not to be as effective as hoped, in that respect, and so the virus continues to spread in a serious way, then how could another full lockdown be ruled out?

Marco.
    Main System

Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post
    Get your Jab. It's Socially Responsible.
    Don't start that pish, Steve. If you want it, you get it, by all means, but don't judge others whose valid decisions, based on their circumstances and assessment of the situation, are different from yours!!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

Yes, I tend to agree, but then I thought the same after the last one, when the hope was that the spread would be controlled at a local, rather than national level.

Therefore if the vaccines prove not to be as effective as hoped, in that respect, and so the virus continues to spread in a serious way, then how could another full lockdown be ruled out?

Marco.
    well, the question should be why bother as its been now proved all they do is delay the inevitable(if this lockdown fails).. i get the protect the nhs etc, but at what price? ok you will have people dying on the streets but at least we may afford them a burial.
    not saying it will go that way as i dont think it will but the country really cant afford anther 3/4 months of lockdown after this one; also it would be futile as vaccines obviously havent worked
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread