+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 991 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436836 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Gary.

AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Just something to consider

Make sure you read it ALL though, very thoroughly, including related links to other articles therein, if you want to get a proper handle on where I'm coming from. There's tons more stuff out there like that too, if you know where to look...

Clue: well out with of the biased, corrupt and censoring mainstream media - and the Internet search engines paid to control [remove] such content!!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Trump's thinking to himself: "Your coat's on a shoogly nail, ya sleekit, weasel-faced, corrupt little c*nt!"

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Gary.

Serving the last six President's since Reagan as the Country's top Public Health expert....

...vs Fox News.

I mean,
    What?
    Last edited by Gazjam; 18-07-2020 at 20:55.
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Serving the last six President's since Reagan....
    ...whilst surreptitiously 'serving' the best interests of the elite

The interesting thing is that during Fauci's tenure, all said presidents since Reagan were an unmitigated disaster for world peace!

Some of Trump's behaviour certainly more than hints about him being the same, BUT - so far - he hasn't gone to a real war with anyone... Although we'll see what happens with China or Russia in due course, once this pandemic is over.

However, even the infamous 'Rocket Man' confrontations, whom Trump ended up 'befriending', didn't amount to anything. Whereas, Clinton, Bush and Obama all presided over some of the worst wars and human tragedies [9/11 in particular] the world has ever seen.

Coincidence? Not for me!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

However, even the infamous 'Rocket Man' confrontations, whom Trump ended up 'befriending', didn't amount to anything, whereas, Clinton, Bush and Obama were all intrinsically involved in some of the worst wars and human tragedies [9/11 in particular] the world has ever seen.

Coincidence? Not for me!

Marco.
    But so did Washington, Jackson, Lincoln, T Roosevelt, Wilson, F D Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon. Even Carter had the Iran thing. Ford didn't have a war. He's pretty much the only one of the last century I think. There's Eisenhower but he came in before the end of the Korean War, possibly doesn't count. But he and Ford were just lucky in the timing.

If you're the worlds policeman you're going to get into some wars lets face it. There's nothing special in that respect about Clinton, the Bushes and Obama.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Yeah I know, but I still stand by everything I said and fundamentally believe that Fauci is a 'wrong un'... IMO, he's a snake in the grass. A two-faced Gates puppet, with similar nefarious intent, and falsely portrayed by the establishment controlled US media as someone he isn't (a great guy), in order to service their agenda. It'll all come out in the wash in the end, just wait and see.

Plus that Trump will be proven differently, as a good guy for peace [despite some undoubted odious aspects of his personality] when his time at the White House is up, but which won't be for a while yet, as I firmly believe he'll win the forthcoming election and get a second term in office!

And *that* is when you'll see the REAL fruits of his labours, and some top-level 'baddies' bite the dust, trust me!

Marco.
    Main System

I note that there has been a small increase in Scotland in new cases of Covid: https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/07/1...-cases-for-al/

Not exactly a lot in the grand scheme of things, but worthy of watching. This chart, however, pretty much illustrates the true nature of the situation [just how deadly this virus is for the vast majority of people], and why the Scottish population should, albeit cautiously, start getting back to some semblance of normality:

2491 too many deaths, for sure, but a very small percentage out of a total population of nearly 5.5m... And, in terms of the prevalence of the virus now, out of 318,361 people tested, only 18,422 came back as positive, and still no further deaths in over a week.

Let's hope that that situation continues. Granty, you can safely get out and start living again, duly equipped with your sexy face shield!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Just something to consider

Make sure you read it ALL though, very thoroughly, including related links to other articles therein, if you want to get a proper handle on where I'm coming from. There's tons more stuff out there like that too, if you know where to look...

Clue: well out with of the biased, corrupt and censoring mainstream media - and the Internet search engines paid to control [remove] such content!!

Marco.
    Like this from his own niece https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-...-book/12470584

I'm Martin.

I read today that if someone has tested positive and then recovers (or never has any symptoms) and then they later die for other reasons, like a car crash for example, it will still be registered as a covid death.

if that's the case then the real death rate has to be considerably lower than the figures show.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread