+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 991 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577617667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    son was at hospital today and said there were lots of cars around on roads
    All I can think is that the lockdown news was so last minute that folk had to go into work to collect their shit so they can carry on at home. In which case tomorrow should be quieter.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Some more data for those interested!
    Again, keeping an open mind!

https://www.dmlawfirm.com/crimes-of-...ll-documented/
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    More deliveries to customers homes, means less customers to spread the virus in the supermarket. Seems simple to me.
    Exactly that.

I'm Steve.

Does anyone agree with me? I am FED UP with 9 months of this virus thing!

We are in our THIRD lockdown. I haven't been anywhere. My mental health has suffered from boredom and loneliness.

Haven't been able to go for a nice swim in the pool or visit London. Last good time I had was Cheltenham Horse Festival in March when I won a packet on Willy Mullins.

I really can't take much more. How long, Oh Lord, How Long?

I'm Grant.

Got a long way to go I think.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by system7 View Post
    Does anyone agree with me? I am FED UP with 9 months of this virus thing!

We are in our THIRD lockdown. I haven't been anywhere. My mental health has suffered from boredom and loneliness.

Haven't been able to go for a nice swim in the pool or visit London. Last good time I had was Cheltenham Horse Festival in March when I won a packet on Willy Mullins.

I really can't take much more. How long, Oh Lord, How Long?
    I know what you mean - it was a bit shit to start with, and it seems to have been here forever. I'm sick of it. And because it's constantly mutating it looks like it'll never go away. It was exactly the same with Last Of The Summer Wine
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I know what you mean - it was a bit shit to start with, and it seems to have been here forever. I'm sick of it. And because it's constantly mutating it looks like it'll never go away. It was exactly the same with Last Of The Summer Wine
    That only stopped because everyone in it eventually died, hopefully that's not a good analogy.

Once significant numbers have been vaccinated should be all over. I'd say 6 months from now.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Do you honestly think that one vaccine is going to be enough for all that has been done over the last year or so to be undone, your smarter than that Martin.
    This will go on until the people decide enough is enough, although i must add that i am slowly losing my faith in humanity, think on this; what do you think all of those people who lost their lives in both world wars fighting for our fredoms would be saying if they could see the situation we have allowed ourselves to be in now on the pretence of a deadly virus where currently anyone with or without serious underlying conditions have at least a 90% chance of recovery with the correct treatment.
    I think i know what my ancestors would feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post

Once significant numbers have been vaccinated should be all over. I'd say 6 months from now.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    Do you honestly think that one vaccine is going to be enough for all that has been done over the last year or so to be undone, your smarter than that Martin.
    This will go on until the people decide enough is enough, although i must add that i am slowly losing my faith in humanity, think on this; what do you think all of those people who lost their lives in both world wars fighting for our fredoms would be saying if they could see the situation we have allowed ourselves to be in now on the pretence of a deadly virus where currently anyone with or without serious underlying conditions have at least a 90% chance of recovery with the correct treatment.
    I think i know what my ancestors would feel.
    I don't think there is any pretence. How many more people would have died if they had not had hospital treatment? How many people do you think the hospitals can treat at once?

What do you think will happen once the population has been vaccinated and the problem has gone away? Do you still think there will be lockdowns for some other, nefarious purpose? What it is that you think cannot be 'undone'?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

south of england is past max apparently. scotland is past half way through the care homes vaccination..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread