+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 991 FirstFirst ... 87487537577585586587588589597637687 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Alan.

[QUOTE=guy;1248276]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post

most truthful post of the year/decade
    I know three more...as do probably the rest of the forum. You can't get more truthful than these :-

1 : I love you
    2 : The cheque is in the post
    3 : I won't cum in your mouth.....
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Arthur was only 67 when he died though, probably from pneumonia the daft bastard.
    That was a good old age for someone born in 1875
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm guy.

[QUOTE=mad-moon;1248289]
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post

I know three more...as do probably the rest of the forum. You can't get more truthful than these :-

1 : I love you
    2 : The cheque is in the post
    3 : I won't cum in your mouth.....
    not sure about number 3 being truthful (other two I could cope with)
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm guy.

I did convince one girlfriend that sterility ran in the family though
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm guy.

Anyway, back on virus related issues.
    There is a program on TV at the moment about the natural history museum, it is reminding me how much I miss the freedom of going to Londondon for the day - Natural history museum, V&A, Spitalfields market, few pints of Porter in a London pub (Jerusalem Tavern is nice :https://www.stpetersbrewery.co.uk/london-pub)

Just bringing home how much I miss the freedom
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Jeremy.

All the CDC studies cited for our US CDC site are basically junk. I read them all. That video makes some sort of sense.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

I did convince one girlfriend that sterility ran in the family though

And how’s the child these days?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post

And how’s the child these days?
    Probably sterile too, same as all the grandkids
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm brian.

Anyway, back on virus related issues.
    There is a program on TV at the moment about the natural history museum, it is reminding me how much I miss the freedom of going to Londondon for the day - Natural history museum, V&A, Spitalfields market, few pints of Porter in a London pub (Jerusalem Tavern is nice :https://www.stpetersbrewery.co.uk/london-pub)

Just bringing home how much I miss the freedom
    Always takes somebody outside London to tell em whats in London !. The Tavern that is not the history museum ( even I know thats there ) lol

I'm guy.

My wife's great grandfather ran the Jerusalem Tavern (although it was in a different building around the corner when he lived/worked there - St Peters web site isn't too clear/correct on the details of the history of the pub!).

Quite poignant, it was the last place I had a beer with my father in law (a few months before he passed on), he was so pleased to tell me about his family history over a pint or two.
    Sony CDP XB930.

+ Reply to Thread