+ Reply to Thread
Page 658 of 991 FirstFirst ... 158558608648656657658659660668708758 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Next time I'll write them in Italian or French!

Might make more sense

Marco.
    Worth a try
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm guy.

Interesting:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56227171

Figures from Public health Scotland seem to suggest that the Astra vaccine is more effective than the Phizer:
    ".....which found that four weeks after the first dose, hospital admissions were reduced by 85% and 94% for the Pfizer-BioNTech and AstraZeneca jabs respectively."

And despite trying to block borders and putting the Ireland peace process in jeopardy, the Germans have used fewer than 300,000 of the 1,170,000 Astra doses which they have received.

Big apologies from the German government seem to be due - don't hold your breath though.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Interesting:

Figures from Public health Scotland seem to suggest that the Astra vaccine is more effective than the Phizer:
    ".....which found that four weeks after the first dose, hospital admissions were reduced by 85% and 94% for the Pfizer-BioNTech and AstraZeneca jabs respectively."

And despite trying to block borders and putting the Ireland peace process in jeopardy, the Germans have used fewer than 300,000 of the 1,170,000 beach towels they put on the sun loungers.

Big apologies from the German government seem to be due - don't hold your breath though.
    Some things never change

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Interesting:

And despite trying to block borders and putting the Ireland peace process in jeopardy, the Germans have used fewer than 300,000 of the 1,170,000 Astra doses which they have received.

fat chance as you say,. the french were thinking about using it for over 65's now. was a case of reclassifying it as shite as they had their nose put out of kilter. now its backfired.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

lol

I used to think that was a myth until we actually went on a proper foreign holiday to Majorca in 1982

You don't get many Germans in LLandudno. Not much use for sun loungers there either for that matter.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    lol

I used to think that was a myth until we actually went on a proper foreign holiday to Majorca in 1982

You don't get many Germans in LLandudno. Not much use for sun loungers there either for that matter.
    True, but not a complete waste - Del bought them all to make into a mankini for Marco

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Grant.

late 60's and into 70's germans in places like spain used to have a rota for 2 every day got up really early and had all their groups towels. went to beach or to poolside and took all the best deckchairs and situated them in the best places, putting towels over them etc, then went back for breakie etc.
    You might think this is rubbish but it is true.. typical germans.. as they did with the Maginot Line; instead of doing the decent thing and taking their chances attacking it head on, they went round side... Devious nation
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

"Will you please stop mentioning ze war!"

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    "Will you please stop mentioning ze war!"
    they started it
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

No we didn't!

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread