+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 991 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Jon.

Got my get out jail free card.
    I’m looking after one old boy in my village by shopping for him and giving him someone to talk to (his wife is in a home and his son couldn’t care less). Very sad.
    And also doing pharmacy runs, shopping for others etc

It gives me immense satisfaction to be able to help others.
    Selfish as i may be, but i really didn’t realize how many old folk are stuck at home with not much to do and no one to communicate with and are just plain lonely.
    The only down side is that yesterday he started shoving god down my throat and gave me a bunch of Jehovahs witnesses leaflets, i had to really fucking bite my tongue on that one.
    My #1 pet hate is people preaching religion to me, it literally makes my piss boil, either that or its the bleach i injected earlier.
    But if it makes him happy and gives him hope, then so be it.

I'm Grant.

Don't know that you need one but good on u. I've a guy doing this for my son, as I'm inlockdown and can't really do it myself.
    He needs help as he has both mental and physical issues. I'm going to write a letter for the guy to show that he has been doing his bit. It might help him get a new job when this is over
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Nice one, Jon. Keep up the good work!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Headline from Steve's original link, which mine's attests to:
    "Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week"

Posted my Justice Department's link to show that these Jokers were a "real thing" and not just made up.

It speaks to the fact that He spoke with Trump about the snake oil cure, and Trump mused it at a Press Conference.

I also posted a Guardian article saying the same and presenting evidence. There are several links between Trump and one of the bleach nutters too. It’s clear he has been contacted and the circumstantial evidence that he had heard of (and was arguably influenced by) this nonsense is growing. He’s also got form. Look at his reaction to hydroxychloroquine. An unproven drug he not only pushed, but also bought up 25 million doses of, leaving those needing it for its primary purpose without it. Latest trials show you fared worse if you took it than if you didn’t. Another trial cancelled due to related deaths.

It’s hardly surprising that medical experts are issuing warnings every time the orange clown goes off on one in front of millions of viewers.

I'm Andy.

The trouble is, he thinks he has intelligence and expertise.

Personally I’d be fine with him experimenting, as long as he goes first, preferably on live tv.

upload images
    Last edited by Scooby; 25-04-2020 at 22:12.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Well done Jon.
    A...
    Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
    Got my get out jail free card.
    I’m looking after one old boy in my village by shopping for him and giving him someone to talk to (his wife is in a home and his son couldn’t care less). Very sad.
    And also doing pharmacy runs, shopping for others etc

It gives me immense satisfaction to be able to help others.
    Selfish as i may be, but i really didn’t realize how many old folk are stuck at home with not much to do and no one to communicate with and are just plain lonely.
    The only down side is that yesterday he started shoving god down my throat and gave me a bunch of Jehovahs witnesses leaflets, i had to really fucking bite my tongue on that one.
    My #1 pet hate is people preaching religion to me, it literally makes my piss boil, either that or its the bleach i injected earlier.
    But if it makes him happy and gives him hope, then so be it.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I see that more and more selfish wankers are continuing to flout the rules: https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/04/2.../?ncid=webmail

Beggars belief! Although I had to laugh at the idiots, without even a licence or any insurance, having their car confiscated...

Let's hope they had to walk all the way home!!!!

And what's this B&Q malarkey all about? What DA FUCK do folk need from there that's so FUCKING urgent that they have to cause HUGE queues outside stores to get...??

Go back home, ya fucking muppets, and stop spreading the virus!!!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

People taking on projects at home I suppose. The queue outside is because they're not allowed in the store. Click and collect I'm told. If it were me I'd go back at a quieter time.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Yeah, decorating - it's not exactly 'essential', is it? And most stuff you can order online from various sources. We've been buying plants and veg seeds, plus barbecue coals, etc, online and having it delivered in order to facilitate our 'projects'.

There's no real need to physically visit stores. I'd have kept them shut, as all it's done is encourage idiots to go out for a 'jolly'

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Andy.

Fully agree. It’s madness. You simply cannot stop transmission if half the country is still running around spreading it. My only hope Is that the morons running round everywhere all infect each other to the point where their numbers are greatly reduced. Trouble is, they will still need treatment from our NHS staff and will risk infecting them too.

+ Reply to Thread