+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 991 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325725 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm joe.

I dunno; the election's four years away. Much depends on how things pan our for the economy post-COVID and post-Brexit. Boris made a lot of promises to secure what had been safe Labour seats in the North, and it's unclear (to me anyway) how he can deliver on these. Plus Labour's got someone not totally useless as leader. But four years is a long time in politics.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I dunno; the election's four years away. Much depends on how things pan our for the economy post-COVID and post-Brexit. Boris made a lot of promises to secure what had been safe Labour seats in the North, and it's unclear (to me anyway) how he can deliver on these. Plus Labour's got someone not totally useless as leader. But four years is a long time in politics.
    people are really pissed tbh.. more than just at him,and his attitude but of boris and not just his backing, but his poor attitude throughout... he always reminds me of crusty the clown; always itching to drop his pants to go out on
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Boris made a lot of promises to secure what had been safe Labour seats in the North, and it's unclear (to me anyway) how he can deliver on these. Plus Labour's got someone not totally useless as leader. But four years is a long time in politics.
    Indeed it is, I do not even believe that Billy Bluster will even survive the 4 years as PM. His bullshit will trip him too many times.
    never mind the implications of crashing out of the EU without any sort of a trade deal.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Martin.

I like Boris. Always have done since he was first on Have I Got News For You and they were giving him grief about the Darius Guppy thing. Not sure how long ago that was but it was in the Angus Deayton era so must be 25 years ago. I said then it wouldn't surprise me if he made Prime Minister one day. Of course I was laughed at.

Okay so he's an Eton toff whose never had to spend a day in his life, but I like the cut of his jib. I'll be voting for him again if he comes around for another turn.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm joe.

Every prediction I've ever made about politics has been wrong, indeed my record's on a par with my father's (in)ability to pick score draws on the football pools, so I stick with the jokes these days.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post

Okay so he's an Eton toff whose never had to spend a day in his life, but I like the cut of his jib. I'll be voting for him again if he comes around for another turn.
    words genuinely fail me, why would any educated person vote for a lying idiot being steered day to day by a bunch of neo fascists (1922 wankers)
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Martin.

Every prediction I've ever made about politics has been wrong, indeed my record's on a par with my father's (in)ability to pick score draws on the football pools, so I stick with the jokes these days.
    US Politics I'm terrible at. Guessed wrong with Obama, never thought dubya would get a second term. Although I did pick Trump when he was way back in the field.

UK politics I've got a solid track record except for when John Major won that time ('93?)
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    words genuinely fail me, why would any educated person vote for a lying idiot being steered day to day by a bunch of neo fascists (1922 wankers)
    +1
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    US Politics I'm terrible at. Guessed wrong with Obama, never thought dubya would get a second term. Although I did pick Trump when he was way back in the field.

UK politics I've got a solid track record except for when John Major won that time ('93?)
    '92. On one forum I used to frequent, a woman named David Cameron (then totally unknown) as the next Tory leader. She was so sure about it, she put money on it at good odds. I thought, nah, that's never going to happen.

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    Boris knobbed Macca's cousin. He's practically family.

+ Reply to Thread