+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 991 FirstFirst ... 293693743783791792793794795803843893 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Steve.

thats mr Brands....
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    i think his mother should have swallowed
    Lol - who are you referring to, Steve?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    thats mr Brands....
    Who's Mr Brands?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Presumably Russell Brand's father. Once again the misuse (or lack) of a possessive apostrophe has confused matters.
    Barry

I just wish folk would spit out what they mean, rather than talking in riddles, and stop using bloody phones to post with, as it doesn't encourage the use of extended sentences!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Steve.

no phone involved.. just trying to use one finger on the keyboard whilst eating my dinner....
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

Lol - that's an epic fail, then

Anyway, it's the thought that counts!

Marco.
    Main System

Any thoughts, Martin, on post 7919, or are we just leaving it as agreeing to disagree?

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Any thoughts, Martin, on post 7919, or are we just leaving it as agreeing to disagree?

Marco.
    had something on last night and of course been working this morning.

Not sure what we are disagreeing on? Are you saying that there's a higher chance of getting a bad side effect from the vaccine than there is of getting a bad side effect from contracting the virus?

If so I have to disagree.

Please note that I do not decide which option I prefer then look for evidence to support it. As with anything I review the evidence then decide which option to go for.

I was in two minds about getting vaccinated but after reading up I think it is pretty clearly the less risky of the two options. This view appears to be supported by all qualified medical personnel except for those who are clearly cranks or have something to sell (usually Americans).
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Not sure what we are disagreeing on? Are you saying that there's a higher chance of getting a bad side effect from the vaccine than there is of getting a bad side effect from contracting the virus?
    Nope, not at all. I'm saying that, in my view, none of the vaccines for Covid that were 'fast-tracked' for use in six months (instead of the usual several years required for such) were tested among a numerous enough, or a wide enough range of subjects (different ages, ethnicities, those with different levels of health, etc), during the trials, in order to both thoroughly and successfully identify any side-effects, and which is why the (potential, although not yet proven) issue with blood clotting only appeared after the vaccine had been administered to the population, and thus this time a big enough range of different people, in order for such to show up.

And that if the new vaccines had been tested in trials for longer, and among a much bigger range of different people, for the several years that are normally required for new vaccines to be passed for use, that the blood clotting (if there is a direct link to it and the AZ vaccine) would've been revealed accordingly, thus known about before it was administered to the population.

In essence I'm saying that that, and the rushing through of these new vaccines has arguably compromised their safety, perhaps not in the short-term, but in the medium to long term, and so I wouldn't be surprised if more side effects were revealed, among those vaccinated, in the months or years to come - although whether we'll hear about them in the mainstream media is debatable!

With respect mate, this is about the third time now I've said this, and I can't really be any clearer, so I trust that I won't have to repeat myself again...?

Therefore, a) do you now understand my POV, and b) do you agree or disagree? I suspect the latter, which is fine, and as for now I won't be changing my stance, we can simply 'agree to disagree' and move on

Please note that I do not decide which option I prefer then look for evidence to support it. As with anything I review the evidence then decide which option to go for.

I was in two minds about getting vaccinated but after reading up I think it is pretty clearly the less risky of the two options. This view appears to be supported by all qualified medical personnel except for those who are clearly cranks or have something to sell (usually Americans).
    That's fine. I largely do the same, but the difference is that if there's still a nagging doubt at the back of my mind, and my gut feeling is that something's not quite right, despite 'evidence' pointing to the opposite, then I'll generally still go with my gut feeling, and simply search harder for any credible (to me) evidence that I believe supports or confirms my suspicions

Marco.
    Main System

+ Reply to Thread