+ Reply to Thread
Page 986 of 991 FirstFirst ... 486886936976984985986987988 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,860 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Mike.

Well there's a new variant that's twice as easy to catch so it's definitely out there. Wait a few months

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Well there's a new variant that's twice as easy to catch so it's definitely out there. Wait a few months
    I expect I'll get it then. I'm known in the family as "the bloke who catches everything" .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I expect I'll get it then. I'm known in the family as "the bloke who catches everything" .
    Bet you were popular down the angling club.

It's all gone a bit quiet on the vaccinations front - I've forgotten how many boosters I've had but I'm sure the last one was at least a year ago.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

I expect to be notified of booster jab availability in July after my 75th birthday.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I expect to be notified of booster jab availability in July after my 75th birthday.
    No doubt I'll get one as well.

Neither my partner nor I have ever had any symptoms of Covid, and touch wood we won't get any in the future.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    No doubt I'll get one as well.

Neither my partner nor I have ever had any symptoms of Covid, and touch wood we won't get any in the future.
    Me neither. But there's a first time for everything. I very rarely get ill with anything, so I know that if (or when) it happens, I'll be the world's worst patient.

Strange that Anita has managed to avoid it so far, as she has a shockingly low immune system and various health problems including fibromyalgia and lupus, and has had pneumonia.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Me neither. But there's a first time for everything. I very rarely get ill with anything, so I know that if (or when) it happens, I'll be the world's worst patient.

Strange that Anita has managed to avoid it so far, as she has a shockingly low immune system and various health problems including fibromyalgia and lupus, and has had pneumonia.
    only once? ive had it 3 times plus pleurisy

had the jab for it now so hopefully i wont get it too bad again...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    only once? ive had it 3 times plus pleurisy

had the jab for it now so hopefully i wont get it too bad again...
    3 times? Good grief, that's not good. What do you put that down to, work related, or just bad luck? Terrible really that you had all that waiting for your jabs, you surely should have been at the top of their list.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    3 times? Good grief, that's not good. What do you put that down to, work related, or just bad luck? Terrible really that you had all that waiting for your jabs, you surely should have been at the top of their list.
    probably work i would think. working out in all weathers etc. was physical so you sweat but its cold too and oft raining; lots of nasties being breathed in etc ...it lowers your resistance and you can inhale things on occasion too. pleurisy was most painful thing i guess; its really nasty.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

I've had six in total, not sure how many boosters that is..

+ Reply to Thread