+ Reply to Thread
Page 921 of 991 FirstFirst ... 421821871911919920921922923931971 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,210 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    Wiki is open source IIRC, which means it’s open for change at will by anyone?
    Yes, that's the problem, and certainly why it can't be cited as any more of a reliable source of fact than a YT video produced by someone such as a medical professional. The only FACT is that the content of both is potentially subject to bias and/or error.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony
    And this is addressed to no one in particular: Is it just possible that if the government ditched the idea of vaccines and pushed everyone down the Ivermectin route, there would be similar resistance and suspicion? Just sayin...
    Exactly the opposite, the Government, just possibly, suppressed the use of any treatment (or development thereof) after test diagnosis to concentrate on vaccine development.

Haven’t we always been told early treatment is more effective? So positive diagnosis by PCR and people were sent home to die, with no treatment, and it was a surprise when hospital cases rose threatening the NHS?

F**k me you couldn’t make it up, gross incomprehension and incompetence!

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Lol... ALL the world governments, not just the UK, are lining the pockets of big pharma, but the UK arguably less so, *if* the info contained in the article Martin linked to, in reference to AZ, is correct.

How? Well, in terms of the reported profits made by Pfizer and Moderna, by continually pushing jabs (and in the process buying more vaccines), of course!

I agree with your point on Ivermectin, but that doesn't negate the one I made of it possibility being deliberately discredited in order to push the vaccines, as it's a cheap drug, and so there's less money to be made from selling it. Ultimately though, it comes down to which side of the story you choose to believe!

Marco.
    I think there's a big "IF" hanging over everything we read about everything everywhere Personally I'm not choosing to believe any of what's being said. And EVERYONE has an agenda imo. So all we can do is put our faith in something and hope for the best.

Maybe the truth will out in the fullness of time, bit I'm not holding my breath. Maybe when some of us start to peg it, and the rest can say "I told you so"
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    Exactly the opposite, the Government, just possibly, suppressed the use of any treatment (or development thereof) after test diagnosis to concentrate on vaccine development.

Haven’t we always been told early treatment is more effective? So positive diagnosis by PCR and people were sent home to die, with no treatment, and it was a surprise when hospital cases rose threatening the NHS?

F**k me you couldn’t make it up, gross incomprehension and incompetence!

Gary
    Completely agree Gary, we know they are a right shower of shits. Point I was trying (badly) to make is that opposing views, via YT, Wiki, and a million other sites aren't necessarily any more reliable. Someone may be telling the truth, but who?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I think there's a big "IF" hanging over everything we read about everything everywhere Personally I'm not choosing to believe any of what's being said. And EVERYONE has an agenda imo. So all we can do is put our faith in something and hope for the best.

Maybe the truth will out in the fullness of time, bit I'm not holding my breath. Maybe when some of us start to peg it, and the rest can say "I told you so"
    Lol, hopefully the latter won't be the case!

I totally agree with the rest of your post, however, speaking personally, I have no 'agenda' other than seeking to get to the TRUTH of the matter and exposing all forms of corruption and nefarious behaviour, especially from governments and other authority figures I don't trust one iota.

The biggest problem we have in the world we live in today, is too many wealthy people in positions of power looking after No1, to the detriment of all else!! Historically, that's always been the case, but with modern technology, it's worse than ever.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yes, that's the problem, and certainly why it can't be cited as any more of a reliable source of fact than a YT video produced by someone such as a medical professional. The only FACT is that the content of both is potentially subject to bias and/or error.

Marco.
    You have to look at the probability factor of correctness, Wiki? ....open source effected and changed by anyone. BBC? Not credible on any subject.

You’re wrong Marco the BBC cannot be considered biased or error strewn

Gary

I'm Gary.

Completely agree Gary, we know they are a right shower of shits. Point I was trying (badly) to make is that opposing views, via YT, Wiki, and a million other sites aren't necessarily any more reliable. Someone may be telling the truth, but who?

Certainly not The WHO...

Gary

All you can do is choose which 'truth' best appeases your own biases, and therefore notion of such

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Sandro.

Imo there should be both Vaccines and cure and prophylactic

The evidence that Ivermectin may work is out there as I keep posting and as on that latest Dr Campbell clip
    Merks has a new drug going for medical trials it will cost around $700 instead of better, scientifically documented results, achievable whit Ivermectin at around $3. Also posted on a you tube clip
    The safety profile of Ivermectin is documented over 5.6 Billion doses to be much better than Ibuprofen, but no one is stopping me to get as much Ibuprofen I can over the counter.
    All evidence I have seen against Ivermectin is on the same category as that BBC waste of tax payer money.

It works or it may not The question you have to ask is why Chris Witty does not come clean on way or one other?

If the Fauci virus did not originate from a lab where did it came from? It is Endemic to the human race! Where Endemic by definition means limited to and only found in Humans!
    Again so far there is no clear-cut evidence and again the question to ask is why this has not been properly researched?
    It may take times and it may be swept under the carpet as we seen again and again of late Do you remember that Fucking Useless MP that got away whit it whit a kiss?

Again how is it possible that the Vaccine was advertised 2 days after the official virus genome sequencing was carried out?
    The question you have to ask is that if the virus escaped the lab how much did they know about it?

Did same one decided to cull the most vulnerable and useless part of the population? how else would you explain the throwing out of old peoples from hospital in order to free beds!
    Did same one decided to promote the spread of the virus? How else would you explain the "Nike" conference?

The all of the system is rotten and society has changed! see how easy it was for one of the richest nation on earth to run out of petrol due to same minor scare mongering initiated by the media.

The same media that was the only balance we had against a corrupted and incompetent government!!!

What to do but write a complaint letter about that article to the BBC watch dog?

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    Imo there should be both Vaccines and cure and prophylactic

The evidence that Ivermectin may work is out there as I keep posting and as on that latest Dr Campbell clip
    Merks has a new drug going for medical trials it will cost around $700 instead of better, scientifically documented results, achievable whit Ivermectin at around $3. Also posted on a you tube clip
    The safety profile of Ivermectin is documented over 5.6 Billion doses to be much better than Ibuprofen, but no one is stopping me to get as much Ibuprofen I can over the counter.
    All evidence I have seen against Ivermectin is on the same category as that BBC waste of tax payer money.

It works or it may not The question you have to ask is why Chris Witty does not come clean on way or one other?

If the Fauci virus did not originate from a lab where did it came from? It is Endemic to the human race! Where Endemic by definition means limited to and only found in Humans!
    Again so far there is no clear-cut evidence and again the question to ask is why this has not been properly researched?
    It may take times and it may be swept under the carpet as we seen again and again of late Do you remember that Fucking Useless MP that got away whit it whit a kiss?

Again how is it possible that the Vaccine was advertised 2 days after the official virus genome sequencing was carried out?
    The question you have to ask is that if the virus escaped the lab how much did they know about it?

Did same one decided to cull the most vulnerable and useless part of the population? how else would you explain the throwing out of old peoples from hospital in order to free beds!
    Did same one decided to promote the spread of the virus? How else would you explain the "Nike" conference?

The all of the system is rotten and society has changed! see how easy it was for one of the richest nation on earth to run out of petrol due to same minor scare mongering initiated by the media.

The same media that was the only balance we had against a corrupted and incompetent government!!!

What to do but write a complaint letter about that article to the BBC watch dog?
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34513523/

Gary

+ Reply to Thread