+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 991 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167567 ... LastLast

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    think it unlikely in short/medium term at least. fuel should really be easier to come by
    Been thinking of getting a bicycle again for a while anyway. Nothing fancy though!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andre.

Ill just continue as normal like i have every other thing.. She only uses the car for work & shopping. she uses about £15 worth a week.

I'm Shane.

Geoff. Just make sure and buy a large helmet to protect that Einstein tier skull of yours

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Ill just continue as normal like i have every other thing.. She only uses the car for work & shopping. she uses about £15 worth a week.
    Took the car to the local park today with the dog, just to keep the battery topped up and the brakes free. First drive it's had for a few weeks.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998_mk2 View Post
    Geoff. Just make sure and buy a large helmet to protect that Einstein tier skull of yours

S.
    I may still have one.

I'm Anto.

Its hard when its such a lovely day ,and people have been penned up during the shitty wet winter !
    I have often thought about all the folk affected by floods over the previous month and how they are coping through this??

However , finding an isolated place to go walk , (for that bit of exercise ) shouldnt be that hard ,but collecting in leathers at the Sunday bike meeting place or going in droves to Snowdon or the beach ,is not a good sign.

You do wonder if some are just uneducated , couldnt give a toss or have a death wish (or a death wise on someone else ) or just plain thick
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Adrian.

After I built Sue a slightly raised bed in her greenhouse, wooden surround to stop earth escaping, we had a lovely lunch of stir fried veg and turkey trimmings washed down with a Pinot Grigio sat out in the sun on the patio, lovely and relaxing afternoon. Nearly forgot about the Covid-19 crap.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
    Its hard when its such a lovely day ,and people have been penned up during the shitty wet winter !
    I have often thought about all the folk affected by floods over the previous month and how they are coping through this??

However , finding an isolated place to go walk , (for that bit of exercise ) shouldnt be that hard ,but collecting in leathers at the Sunday bike meeting place or going in droves to Snowdon or the beach ,is not a good sign.

You do wonder if some are just uneducated , couldnt give a toss or have a death wish (or a death wise on someone else ) or just plain thick
    I just dont think that many are taking it seriously..

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    I just dont think that many are taking it seriously..
    Well I and Sue certainly are with my health issues and here recent illness were are probably high risk, but you never really know as recent reports from Italian doctors are saying they are now seeing people in 30's and 40's very ill who have had a lot of exposure to it and it seems the bigger the exposure the worse it can be as it take a grip on you quicker.

Something I could not believe there were at least 5 neighbours today that had visiting relatives, children and their child
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Andre.

Thing with Italy is there is a lot of old people & what ive seen a lot live in porky little places..

Im at mega risk with wifey working on the front line at the Hospital.

+ Reply to Thread