+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Grant.

freeze to death in my garden waiting on the sun, far less any damn heat from it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Is it that cold there now - what's the temp, mate? It's 12C here at the moment, and in the sun perfectly pleasant

By midday it should be up to 16/17C.

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. - John Lennon

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Grant.

overcast, a cold breeze and about 7c. probably warm up a bit with luck
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Geoff.

Here, the queues are outside supermarkets. I gather in America they have them at the gun shops. So who's this 'enemy' they all seem to want protection from, is there a war I've not heard about?
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Here, the queues are outside supermarkets. I gather in America they have them at the gun shops. So who's this 'enemy' they all seem to want protection from, is there a war I've not heard about?
    Guessing they are afraid of rampaging gangs of folk after their food and wimin.. A bit like the Vikings or the red injuns
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

A quote from a police statement. "The public will see a greater police presence. Our job is to make sure people are sticking to the guidlines"

Really? I've not seen any police in this area for weeks (not that I've been out looking for them) and they were conspicuously thin on the ground before the coronavirus situation. So where will this "greater police presence" suddenly materialise from?

https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/183...e-leave-homes/
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Chris.

Here in New Zealand we have home isolation Level 4 for everyone occurring in a little under an hour from now.

The model of this is essential services remain open supermarkets, mail deliveries rubbish collection, petrol service stations, radio and broadcasting some building hardware stores and pharmacies
    and access to banking remain open, but every other shop must close . This also involves civil defence and police
    being visible to assist the public.

We are allowed out to walk dogs and exercise, but must abide by 2 metre social distancing at all times,
    Also a social bubble is encouraged where two people who agree to be faithful to their bubble partner may
    meet, but are to social distance. We are also encouraged to help others, such as the elderly, similarly with social distancing rules
    applying.

The hope here in NZ is to stop COVID 19 full stop, with the country at the end of 30 days from now hopefully able to
    slowly return to normal, and defeat COVID 19 Here are the present cases, showing origins:
    https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/...-current-cases

How does that compare to where you are ?

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Guessing they are afraid of rampaging gangs of folk after their food and wimin.. A bit like the Vikings or the red injuns
    I guess the baddies will all be buying weapons too then?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I guess the baddies will all be buying weapons too then?
    no doubt.. becomes an arms race, like they all do.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Dependant Resistor View Post
    Here in New Zealand we have home isolation Level 4 for everyone occurring in a little under an hour from now.

The model of this is essential services remain open supermarkets, mail deliveries rubbish collection, petrol service stations, radio and broadcasting some building hardware stores and pharmacies
    and access to banking remain open, but every other shop must close . This also involves civil defence and police
    being visible to assist the public.

We are allowed out to walk dogs and exercise, but must abide by 2 metre social distancing at all times,
    Also a social bubble is encouraged where two people who agree to be faithful to their bubble partner may
    meet, but are to social distance. We are also encouraged to help others, such as the elderly, similarly with social distancing rules
    applying.

The hope here in NZ is to stop COVID 19 full stop, with the country at the end of 30 days from now hopefully able to
    slowly return to normal, and defeat COVID 19 Here are the present cases, showing origins:
    https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/...-current-cases

How does that compare to where you are ?
    well we have boris of course
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread