+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 991 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193593 ... LastLast

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    O jesus me & her are arguing like fuck today. Ive even smashed my turntable with temper
    It could easily have been avoided, if you'd played her Haircut 100 record when asked.

Early days, we haven't got through the first week yet! Could be worse - if you'd smashed your laptop instead you'd only have your wife to shout at
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Andre.

Excuse to get another deck i guess.

Be a super cheap, modern piece of shit this time.

I'm Steve.

GPO or Crossley? Don't do it!

Probably lots of Pioneer decks around, at all price points
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Andre.

Na summert like weega. Might just stick with CD tbh. Record decks just dont work with me.

I'm sorted.

When we got off the ship at Southampton I had the option to go home with my other half or go back to my place. Love her to bits but so glad I chose the latter.

I'm Gary.

Records can sound good.
    remember my Dual 505 back in the day, was great.
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm Andre.

They can but the issues with them & Record decks dont work with me, never will do. Ive been going around in circles for years with it.. I get excited over records but the reality soon dawns on me, almost like goldfish behaviour

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    They can but the issues with them & Record decks dont work with me, never will do. Ive been going around in circles for years with it.. I get excited over records but the reality soon dawns on me, almost like goldfish behaviour
    All about the music man, whatever the format or source.
    Currently being blown away by some of the stuff I’m hearing on YouTube through the Dac... doesn’t want me want to rush to put a record on, put it that way.
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by goraman View Post
    The Washington post is your daily mirror. but worse it supports Bernie Sanders a communist.
    I get you don't like Trump but you should read more from the Republican prospective to get a fair prospective from both sides.

It is why Fox news is the number 1 news channel ,more that 2.5 million viewers CNN can't break a million. https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoy.../#2a161fef3347

Another great news source One America News unbiased from anywhere in the world. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNb...aRrXOD7VllIMRQ

Start viewing Trump, as having a narcissistic personality disorder, and it should all fall into place. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcis...ality_disorder

If on the other hand you believe he does not, can you give any example where he has genuine empathy for others, noting where he honestly steps outside of using that opportunity of expressing empathy
    of turning it around and in the process promoting himself. ?

Narcissists generally have these traits:

Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
    Continually demeaning, bullying and belittling others
    Exploiting others to achieve personal gain
    Lack of empathy for the negative impact they have on the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
    Fixation on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
    Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
    Need for continual admiration from others
    Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
    Intense envy of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Can you see that applying to Trump, and perhaps many others involved in promoting Trump ?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Not only that, the man's also senile.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread