+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 991 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Andre.

The woman at the Petrol station was not taking any chances. She had that mush Protective gear on i thought she was defusing bombs or summert.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I should have took a picture, but nipped into Tesco in Stowmarket to get some flowers for Mother’s Day and the place was no better for the “essentials” than any other supermarket in the past couple of weeks. It was the beer though - not a single can or bottle of anything other than two brands of which there were plenty - Desperados and Corona!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm guy.

Great relief - my local will be offering take away food and beer, they have won Camera pub of the year locally so the beer is always delightful (just need to get some plastic containers).

My mountain bike has a rear rack, so Friday nights are saved
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Great relief - my local will be offering take away food and beer, they have won Camera pub of the year locally so the beer is always delightful (just need to get some plastic containers).

Good old days. I remember some of our pubs having a Service hatch from the bar to the outside where they filled your bottles up.

I'm Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post

Is that the White Horse Guy?

I'm guy.

Close - Wheatsheaf, great people and pub (where are you based in "south uk"?)
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm guy.

Interesting observation, most "greens' have sold out but Cavolo Nero and courgettes are available. Could it be because lots of people have no idea what to do with them?
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Andre.

We cant get Cavolo Nero here, I know what it is but never ever been able to buy it. Do you cook it the same way you cook say Kale? Courgettes i love & eat loads of them, I even make soup out of it.

I'm guy.

yes - I think it is a relative of kale (which I love), steam it, use in place of cabbage or kale, or use in a minestrone (add to soup about 5 or 6 minutes before finishing).
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Andre.

Right thanks. Yeh love Kale in Puff Pastry Salmon Wellington..

+ Reply to Thread