+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Echo Link

I'm Anto.

Default Echo Link

Forgive me learned peeps for asking such a basic question !
    Has anyone any experience with the Amazon Echo Link ,to make use of their Amazon Unlimited music sub and improve the sound from an Alexa (which I love as a stand alone unit ,but hooked to my hi fi ,its underwelming )

I am not a big digital expert at all ,very green , as I tend to use cd and TT inputs ,but as I get older and more lazy cooypled with the acess to music I can just play randomy and enjoy -get into by accident (which is great) , I had thought of putting the Echo through my small DAC ,but I am told the dac in the echo limits that first so no gain ?

The echo link looks the kiddie for me ,but wondered if anyone had any thought s and experiences !!
    Thanks

Upgrade your stereo system with high-fidelity streaming music and Alexa.
    The first Echo device optimised for hi-fi stereo. Echo Link’s DAC delivers premium audio quality. Supports sampling rates (44.1–96.0 kHz) over digital inputs.
    Outputs include digital optical and coaxial, RCA L/R stereo, RCA subwoofer and a high-fidelity amplified 3.5 mm headphone jack.
    Voice control music selection and playback via your compatible Echo device or the Alexa app.
    Connect Echo Link to your stereo and group with other supported Echo devices to play music throughout your home.
    Multiple digital and analogue inputs and outputs provide compatibility with your existing stereo equipment.
    Casting multi-room music from a line-in or Bluetooth input are not currently supported.
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Anto.

I persume you really need to subscibe to the HD music from Amazon - I have read the reviews on this device - hhmm , might be a waste of money
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

+ Reply to Thread