+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Soundsmith Otello MI Cartridge

I'm Russell.

Default FS: Soundsmith Otello MI Cartridge

Having settled on a few cartridges I値l be keeping, I知 selling on some that I won稚 be needing anymore.

First off is this Soundsmith Otello Moving Iron Cartridge.

I bought it used with original owner saying it had around 100hrs max use with me adding another 20hrs tops and always cleaned with VP putty between sessions.

Comes with original packaging, fixing bolts and instructions etc.

Originally these retailed at 」459 I believe but now around 」299 - I知 looking for half of this at 」150 including postage to UK mainland addresses only

I'm openingabottleofwine.

This looks like it is based on the B&O MMC series of moving iron cartridges (I believe Soundsmith bought the design rights from B&O). If so, then this will be a very good cartridge (I have a few of the original B&O MMC designs in my collection).

Good luck with the sale.
    Barry

I'm Karl.

I have one myself . Decent little cart this and a bargain for somebody .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Russell.

Bump for this great Cartridge

I'm Russell.

To the top...

+ Reply to Thread