Hi All,

It's always big news when PMC launch new speakers but I would imagine that following up the brilliant Twenty5 range must have been one of their toughest jobs yet but talking to PMC they are really confident that they have taken the Twenty5 range to another level with the new Twenty5i Series of speakers so can't wait to find out for myself shortly when our demo stock arrives.

I must admit I feel a little nostalgic as it was the original i Series from over 12 years ago that originally got me into PMC Speakers, over a short time I seemed to have owned them all ending with the epic EB1i's, I really loved those speakers, so it is great to have the I Series back again.

Regarding the improvements, from what I understand, there is a new tweeter developed from the Fact range, the crossover has been changed and a lot of work has been done to reduce any unwanted vibrations resulting in the removal of anything that detracts from the music, providing greater realism, transparency and musicality, which all sounds very good to me.

Below are a few words from Oliver Thomas, head of design, “The twenty5 series was a phenomenally hard act to follow, winning awards and plaudits around the world. We knew from our recent research and development that there were a number of areas we could improve, including the design of the tweeter, the crossover tuning and isolation from vibration.

We will have the full range on demo very shortly so please feel free to get in touch to book an appointment, feel free also to discuss any trade ins you may have as we offer great P/X values, they now also come in a funky silk white finish which I would think should look stunning, please find the full range below -

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-cat...enty5i-series/

Cheers,
Paul.