+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oppo 103D complete with all original packaging and genuine remote

I'm Vince.

Default Oppo 103D complete with all original packaging and genuine remote

As per title, in excellent condition. It was bought to go in my bedroom, but I just don't use it. It has probably had less than 40 discs played on it. I tried the dac input and it's excellent, really really good. I have the Oppo HA1 for dac duties, so it is not needed for this either. It comes with an upgraded power cable, varying thickness multi strand ofc copper with a Rhodium plated iec and a good quality mains plug. It really improves over the stock cable. I cleaned the connections not long ago with Caig DeOxit and treated them with Caig ProGold. These are fetching upwards of £600 in this condition with box etc. I will accept £500 inclusive of postage and will post as soon as payment is received. Paypal friends and family is good for me. Thanks

IMG_0002 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0005 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0006 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0007 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0008 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

IMG_0009 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

I'm Vince.

I forgot to add that this is a universal player. It will play CD, SACD, DVD-AUDIO, DVD and Blu-Ray as well as 3D. It is the Darbee edition which makes a good picture stunning.

I'm Vince.

Price adjustment....£400 delivered

I'm Vince.

Bump

I'm Grant.

Got one of these. Super bits of kit..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Vince.

Bump

I'm Vince.

Final drop to £350

I'm Vince.

Bump

I'm Gary.

Vince,
    Advertise it on AV Forums and the ‘Wam, it’ll shift.

Big fan of these players, loved my time with the 103, only moved from it because I wanted the 203 for 4K.
    Aside the obvious Blu-ray goodness it’s also a SACD player, and makes a terrific CD transport.

Bargain price this, remember Oppo stopped making Blu-ray players and these are the best on the market.
    Good opportunity to own one here.

Good luck with the sale.
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm Vince.

Cheers buddy,
    You are not wrong about these, they are stonking bits of kit. I have the 105D in my main system and the 103D barely got switched on.
    It makes a fantastic CD player using it's own dac as well, I played CD a few times through it and it makes you think. Imagine what Oppo could have achieved if they had stayed in the AV market. I also have the Oppo HA-1 headphone amp and the Oppo PM 3 headphones, stunning.
    Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast