+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amplifier with JS Audio Stage 2 Upgrade

I'm Gareth.

Default FS: Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amplifier with JS Audio Stage 2 Upgrade

Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amplifier with John Sampson / JS Audio Stage 2 Upgrade

Purchased ex-demo from Lintone Audio in December 2015, I took this over to John in December 2017 to have his Stage 2 upgrade installed at a cost of £950.

From a smoke and pet-free home, this is in very good condition as you can see from the photos. It comes complete with the original packaging, remote control, power cable, manual, velvet drawstring bag, white gloves, etc. Also included is a set of Soundcare Superspike Feet (RRP £75) although the original feet can be refitted if preferred.

Selling only because I’ve upgraded to a bigger (and considerably more expensive) Musical Fidelity integrated amplifier.

Asking price is £1725 including delivery to a UK Mainland address; collection and demonstration very welcome.

Note the last photo shows the internals BEFORE the Stage 2 upgrade was carried out.

I'm Gareth.

I'm Gareth.

Bump with a price reduction to £1675 inc. delivery to a UK Mainland address

I'm Gareth.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread