+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wharfedale Diamond 9.1

I'm Grant.

I remember when a pint was 19p.. the old guys were outraged a gallon of petrol was about 35p heady days
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Wow you still got those Alex? I remember the days you used to be able to go out with a twenty pound note get blind drunk, have a kebab, buy a pair of speakers on the way home & still have change left.
    And then leave the speakers on the bus
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Wow you still got those Alex? I remember the days you used to be able to go out with a twenty pound note get blind drunk, have a kebab, buy a pair of speakers on the way home & still have change left.

I have indeed - they were in regular use until we moved last September and will most likely be going into the study when the furniture finally arrives.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Andre.

Hope it arrives quicker than our new sofa & Chairs do. Been ordered since before Christmas

I'm Phil.

was at a house viewing today and they had a lovely pair of 9.1 .. very nice
    1]bel canto pre 3 vbs, ice power amps /onkyo sacd, modwright jolida dac
    sonos, . tannoy eaton legacy 2]bel canto pre 3 vbs bc ref s500 marantz sa8005, black ice dsd dac and RFC impulse ta`us , track audio stands

I'm Andre.

Are the 9.0 just a Satellite speaker as i notice a pair of Stand fixings on the rear of those?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12