+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Little buggers

I'm Grant.

If u don't want to drown, you could put poison at bottom of bucket. They will eat it and die.
    These work well. A bit too well sometimes as the mouse can die in box and can be difficult to get out.
    If you snap the lid tab that has it locked then just use a rubber band you can reuse.
    My son got rid of a family in a week
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

Is drowning worse than being poisoned?
    From what I understand from recent articles, people don't thrash about when drowning, but slip under quietly.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Dave.

Mice can get through a hole the size of a Biro, so as the house and barn are both 15th Century buildings, there are numerous places for them to squeeze through. A couple of years ago, I went all round the barn and filled every gap I could find under the rafters with wire wool, but they still find their way in.

I have Mouse and Rat traps as in one of the posts here and they have been effective for years but now they have got the knack of licking out the Peanut Butter without firing the traps. I feel that all I am doing now is feeding them.

I don't like poison, as they crawl off, die, stink and then the clouds of Flies arrive.

Earlier this week, I bought a couple of traps which have a little box on the front for the bait. The idea is that they have to crawl in the box for the bait and fire the trap and this doesn't rely on their weight but they still manage to get the Peanut Butter.

I'll have to try gluing a bit of chocolate in place and the bucket idea but with poison inside instead of water. Something has to be done.

Thanks for the input all.

I'm Grant.

hole size i was told was 17mm.. not every mouse of course but smaller ones
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

If the traps don't work, I will see if I can catch one of the snakes in my garden. They seem to be very effective this year.
    Kevin

I'm Dave.

Just ordered a 'walk the plank' device from E-Bay. If it works I will get a couple more.

I'm Kevin.

I will interested to see how you get on with that. I have not seen or heard any mice in my house this year, which is the first for a long time.
    Kevin

I'm Dave.

Shawn Woods seems to be an expert on traps - not only that, but has videos and tests of a lot of different ones - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKyIcX6I_AQ
    Dave

I'm Kevin.

That is who did the videos I posted earlier in the thread.
    Kevin

I'm Mike.

I love spiders, we have mutual interests.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast