+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trilogy Vti integrated valve amp

I'm Des.

Default Trilogy Vti integrated valve amp

Bit of a rare one, runs on 2 EL34's for each channel, claimed 50W per channel but reports suggest that's probably pessimistic. It gels brilliantly with my speakers at higher volume but not so well at lower volume (which since a change of room is much the greater portion of my listening), mainly down to my speakers not the amp.

I'm looking for a lower power SE valve amp or First Watt clone (Aleph J) and would consider swaps.

The amp spent some time with Amp Regen and had work done and was given a clean bill of health (sounds even better now).

Comes with some spare valves and fuses but no box. Collection, with demo, from Sheffield much preferred and price is £800.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Soulman; 19-02-2020 at 17:57.
    Rega RP8/RB3000/AT OC9XML, Clones Audio PA1, DDDac1794/Pi4, Rega Elicit-r, Bastanis Wildhorn speakers.

I'm Alan.

Des you need big pics over £250, dems da rulzs.

GLWS

I'm Des.

Sorry
    Rega RP8/RB3000/AT OC9XML, Clones Audio PA1, DDDac1794/Pi4, Rega Elicit-r, Bastanis Wildhorn speakers.

I'm Des.

Bump

I'm Des.

Bump

+ Reply to Thread