+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Linn K20 speaker cables terminated with Naim plugs

I'm Ron.

Default FS: Linn K20 speaker cables terminated with Naim plugs

I have been changing my "study" system and now won't be needing these speaker cables (Linn K20, Naim NACA 4 equivalents). I have had them for years, originally with Nait 1 and Linn Kans so the Naim plugs fit directly. The cables are well used with a few kinks and marks but no cuts bar one: I measured wrongly on one occasion when moving things around and so there is a solder joint on one cable as shown by the black electrical tape .

The total lengths as shown is 3.8m each cable (polarity and direction correct btw) or, if the soldered bit is removed and the other one cut, 3.4m each. You may also note that the plugs at the speaker end have been trimmed (negative tabs) for reasons I can't remember. Everything works as it should and I can't hear the missing tabs, or solder joint for that matter (kidding).

The cable can be used without the Naim plugs just by unscrewing the black bits so the bananas work in wider spaced terminals as shown. Plug and play with Naim plugs or without.

So, how about £45 (OFFERS - they've got to go!) for the cables and plugs plus post depending on where you live and how quickly you want delivery? I like Collect+ which would be £4 in England to your local open all hours shop in 3 or so days.

Of course if you wanted the cable cut and/or soldering changed, I can do that. PM if I can help.
    Last edited by REW; 20-02-2020 at 16:14.
    Ron

Main: Michell Tecnodec Rega RB600/Tecno bits, Ortofon 530MkII, Beard P100 phono, Naim Uniti Atom, ProAc D20R

Study: JBL L52 Classic, Bluesound Powernode 3, Technics SL-1210GR Denon 110, Project Tube Box S2 phono stage

Other stuff: Technics SL1200 Mk2, Dali Spektor 1, Pro-ject MAIA S3 etc.

I'm Ron.

Offers welcome...
    Ron

Main: Michell Tecnodec Rega RB600/Tecno bits, Ortofon 530MkII, Beard P100 phono, Naim Uniti Atom, ProAc D20R

Study: JBL L52 Classic, Bluesound Powernode 3, Technics SL-1210GR Denon 110, Project Tube Box S2 phono stage

I'm Ron.

I really don't want to clog up my spares box, so how about £35 plus carriage? Any interest?
    Ron

I'm Ron.

Any offers?

SOLD. Thanks for the interest.
    Last edited by REW; 23-02-2020 at 14:29. Reason: Sold item
    Ron

+ Reply to Thread