+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP Andrew Weatherall

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Default RIP Andrew Weatherall

Sad loss of a great DJ and music producer, possibly most famous for his production of Primal Scream's Screamadelica, but also some other favourites of mine from the 90's including Saint Etienne and Beth Orton, as well as his work as part of Sabres of Paradise. RIP.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Andre.

Yeh saw the news this morning.

I'm Lawrence.

Just saw that myself. Memories of listening to higher than the sun remix in the early hours with my mates trying to work out what a voice was saying on repeat, we thought it was radiation danger zone.
    Last edited by Lawrence001; 18-02-2020 at 14:02.

I'm Steve.

Just 56, no age is it. "Screamadelica" was an essential at parties in my ravey days, and was probably about 99% his doing. My copy of "Haunted Dancehall" disappeared at one such party, but still got "Sabresonic" - might give it a play when I get in, for old times' sake
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread