Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pioneer DV 717

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Default Pioneer DV 717

I have 2 of these Pioneer DV 717's for sale

Made In Japan

I used them for years as a CD transport and they are amazing used that way

I don't have remote controls for them as I never use remote's

Just £10 each but must be picked up from Portsmouth and I won't be giving demo's... sorry.....If you want both of them then £10 for one plus £5 for the other

They both work perfectly

I'm not sure I have the mains cable for these players but they use standard figure of 8
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Sorry I have no boxes and I will not be posting... pick up only from Portsmouth..
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Grant.

Still got one in my spare room. Good units.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Yes Grant as a cd transport they are fantastic.. I used them for years that way

As I now have the ML cd player I have no use for them

At just a tenner they are a bargain I reckon...
    Bev

Come on peeps is there nobody close to Portsmouth that can pick these players up?

At £10 each these are a complete bargain I reckon... and just £5 for the extra one

These Pioneer's were about £1K when new...
    Bev

I'm Andre.

Your obviously very generous, shame more aint like that

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Your obviously very generous, shame more aint like that
    Don't know about that Andre...

It would seem that nobody is interested as yet... a bargain to be honest though I think....
    Bev

I'm Ian.

Brilliant cd transports and not too shabby with dvd thought people nearby would have snapped them up in minutes

Indeed Ian...that's what I thought too....
    Bev

I'm Andre.

I tried giving a pair of these away, no one wanted them, i ended up taking them to the charity shop. They are CD/DVD machines but they are audiophile, crammed full of Elna 'Silmic' caps standard..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SONY-DVP-...UAAOSwtdpdzXIe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast