+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTD: White speakers like Neat Iota, Dynaudio emit etc

Default WTD: White speakers like Neat Iota, Dynaudio emit etc

Hey all,

Looking for some family friendly undercover hifi speakers of anyone has anything they are looking to sell.

Was thinking Neat Iota or Dynaudio emir. The shinier their better - please don’t judge. Sadly my Tannoy R3 in rosewood have to go

Also on the lookout for a new DAC / preamp with Bluetooth / DSD. Got to condense all the boxes...

I'm Robert.

Not gloss but avail in white.
    I bought a pair a few weeks ago and am astounded! No crossover - just one small full range driver.
    The silver drivers and grey surround vinyl wrap look ace in the white box.

For the money at this clearance price, worth it all day long.

https://www.kjfaudio.com/product/tozzi-one/

I'm sorted.

Q Acoustics make gloss white speakers. I have a pair of Concept 20s in a second system & have been very pleased with them. They can be had for around £200.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Q-Acousti...MAAOSw4oJeiHZm

I'm Steve.

I really like those Tozzi 1s, they look the business, but have to admit the Concept 20s are probably more wife-friendly and are highly-rated. They also have models above and below, depending on your budget
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

If I was still in my box swapping days I’d 100% try those Tozzi’s out. Look super interesting, always liked the old Lowthers but those days have past.

I’ve always viewed the QAudio’s as too good to be true. A friend got the cheapest ones and was singing praises for a year before I got a chance to listen. In comparison to my B&W 601 and Tannoy R3’s I found them a bit lifeless / fake and wasn’t impressed. I put them in the qed silver anniversary box of universally praised budget product that is terrible in real world. The concept 20 does look nice though with much better construction that I’m sure will help. Will wait and see what pops up and may give them a go.

Open to anything else that looks good with gloss edges / no laminate that will peel even if not white.

One day I will build a shed and go for function over looks

I'm Geoff.

The Usher S520 are available in white, sensibly priced and beautifully finished. Nicely compact and very decent sounding too. They do get offered here occasionally in the Private Exhibitions section.

Yes, they come with grilles.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezxxx View Post
    If I was still in my box swapping days I’d 100% try those Tozzi’s out. Look super interesting, always liked the old Lowthers but those days have past.

I’ve always viewed the QAudio’s as too good to be true. A friend got the cheapest ones and was singing praises for a year before I got a chance to listen. In comparison to my B&W 601 and Tannoy R3’s I found them a bit lifeless / fake and wasn’t impressed. I put them in the qed silver anniversary box of universally praised budget product that is terrible in real world. The concept 20 does look nice though with much better construction that I’m sure will help. Will wait and see what pops up and may give them a go.

Open to anything else that looks good with gloss edges / no laminate that will peel even if not white.

One day I will build a shed and go for function over looks
    Some white Neat Iota's on the Bay currently if you haven't seen them already

And in total agreement with you re Q Acoustic speakers; they seem to be well loved, but I've found them all to be lacking (well, ones I've owned/listened to - 2020is, 2030is, Concept 20s, 3050is etc); they sound well; but with 'bits' missing. Listen to the similar priced Dali, KEF, B&W, Fyne Audio, Monitor Audio speakers and you can soon hear what the Qs are missing. But, that's to my ears etc
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

@walpurgis

The Usher S520 look awesome.

Anyone have a pair they are looking to sell?

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezxxx View Post
    Hey all,

Looking for some family friendly undercover hifi speakers of anyone has anything they are looking to sell.

Was thinking Neat Iota or Dynaudio emir. The shinier their better - please don’t judge. Sadly my Tannoy R3 in rosewood have to go

Also on the lookout for a new DAC / preamp with Bluetooth / DSD. Got to condense all the boxes...
    https://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/...-white.240303/
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm sorted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast