+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sugden Fusion 21 CD Player recommendation

I'm Ales.

Default Sugden Fusion 21 CD Player recommendation

I'm looking for a good CD player for my integrated amplifier Sugden A21 Signature and loudspeakers Tannoy Turnberry SE.
    I have a possibility buying Sugden Fusion 21 CD Player which has a few positive tests in press.

Can somebody who has used or heard it, comment on how good player is sonically? Also I'm interested in comments on tray stability, noise, read speed etc.
    Is built in DAC of good quality or is better to add better DAC?

I'm Graham.

Although i haven't tried this one, and don't know what mech and chip is being used in the fusion 21. However back when i had an A21a i tried several well regarded more exxy players such as meridian, naim, sugden masterclass but they were all trumped by the matching cd21. Sugden make good digital products so i doubt you will be disappointed with sound quality.

I'm Tony.

Funny enough back in the 90s I had an A21a that I adored and bought a second hand cd21 blind to match that I hated as much as I loved the A21a.

It was a harsh lesson learnt for me...
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

+ Reply to Thread