+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS SP10 mk2 with SME 312s tonearm

I'm Phil.

Default FS SP10 mk2 with SME 312s tonearm

Been dreading this, but it can't sit in storage forever, so for sale it is. Its had no use since 2017. And very little use before that.

Technics SP10 mk2 in rosewood vineer plinth with psu and puresound rubato mat £1500. Would consider splitting the plinth.

SME 312s tonearm all accessories and original box £2750 rrp £3950

Will split up but Idealy to be sold as a system £4250

Tonearm can be posted
    Turntable collect only from Devon.IMG_20200306_145359.jpgIMG_20200306_144846.jpgIMG_20200306_144736.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fled; 08-03-2020 at 11:49.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

For all items £250 and over, we need large images of the item for sale.

Ideally we would like to see a few more images, taken from all angles, but I expect this will sell quickly as it is.

Good luck with the sale.
    Barry

I'm Phil.

Yes I am grappling with my pc at the moment

I'm Phil.

struggling to get photos from google photos sorry bit of moron on computers

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Fled View Post
    struggling to get photos from google photos sorry bit of moron on computers
    you cant embed from google. you need a photo service like imagur, imageshack etc
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Does the SME312S come with the additional accessory weights for balancing heavier cartridges? If I understand correctly these were standard with a new arm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm jamie.

does the technics have the original finish or has it been re sprayed? it looks a little too grey in the photo.
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Phil.

I bought this from new and it only has a single balance weight, it does have three headshells. I have all fixings, tools etc that came with it.

I'm Andre.

Im not sure if they ever made an 'SP-10' in the usual Technics dark Kharki/Brown colour, would have looked a million times better if they did. after all the matching power supply was a dark colour

I'm Phil.

Its as i bought it, i cant say if it has been resprayed, but I can say the finish is perfect, and certainly looks original. The photo does show it a little lighter than in reality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast